Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oscars!!

BEST DRESS (in order):

These ladies look super elegant in their gowns!! 

Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron is one of thee most beautiful woman - from her hair (take notes Anne Hathaway), makeup application to gown!!!

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer is working this gown & accessories!  I was afraid that she would fall when she accept her Emmy (yes, she knows she has it in the bag).  *I didn't get to watch the awards but heard that Jennifer tripped over her dress - Oh, no!!*

Jessica Chastain
When I first saw Jessica I thought the dress color may wash her out since she is pale.  However, with her classic hair do and color and red lips really emphasize at least for me to overlook and pay attention to the dress.  A true classic!

Kelly Rowland
Rock on girlfriend!!!  This is put together in PERFECTION!!

Bradley Cooper & mom
Can't forget the Gents, which is hard for me because unlike the ladies who have more options men don't.  That being said - Bradley Cooper was SHINING like a true super star, owned the title THE Sexiest Man and his hair slicked back.

BEST COUPLES:

Channing Tatum & Jenna Duwan-Tatum
Aren't they so cute?!?!  I love the glow they both have and the affection they show to one another.  



Best Dress / MOUTH DROPPERS A.K.A DAMN!!!!

Jennifer Hudson
 I LOVE J. Hudson's dress, makeup and hair.  She's rocking BLUE, which is my favorite color.  The only negative comment I have is the blue shoes.  I wish she had wore another color like silver.   
*I'm just mad that I couldn't see her performance*

Naomi Watts
 GORGEOUS!!!!  This dress was made for Naomi. 

Halle Berry
GORGEOUS!!!!  What wouldn't look beautiful on Halle?!  Flawless.....


Nicole Kidman
This dress fits Nicole's body to perfection.  The only negative comment I have is her hair.  I wish she would have picked it all up neatly. 


Walking in the Breeze - (Pretty/Dressing Safe)

Kerri Washington
I LOVE the color of this dress and how simple yet elegant it is.  Again, the only negative comment I have is her hair. 


Sandra Bullock
I LOVE Sandra Bullock and she looked very pretty and sophisticated, but the look and color of this dress has been seen on her too many times.  

Naomie Harris
I really liked this dress not so much the color but it worked with her skin tone.  She looks very pretty.


Maybe - Love/Hate It:

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Catherine is a beautiful woman and anything would look nice on her, but I don't know if it's the strap of the dress I feel should have been strapless or metallic gold should have been the whole complete dress from top to bottom.

Norah Jones
First, I didn't recognized N. Jones so I was actually shocked to find out it was her.  I love the dress on her.  The only negative comment I have is her hair - it just don't work.  I wish she would had it differently like Kimore Simons or Jennifer Lawrence (on Oscar night).

Salma Hyack
This is a very pretty dress but she looks uncomfortable and stiff.  However, her makeup is flawless!
   

Worst Dress:

Helena Bonham Carter
Queen to 'Worst Dress' and her attitude that she don't give a f**** makes her notorious

Anne Hathaway
I LOVE Anne Hathaway - she seems to be a very modest.  The dress is pretty and simple but this was note the "one" for her + adding the back necklace didn't work on the back due to all the details.

Amanda Seyfried

I really disliked this dress.  I don't think it fits her body.  
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston has a beautiful body but this dress wasn't working.  It looked nice on her except she looks so plain and she's a "movie star" who should be shinning especially that she walked with her finance for the 1st time.

Kristen Stewart
I hate this dress!  It was too big on Kristen but it wasn't so much the dress that appeared boring but Kristen's negative body language as well.

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner always look amazing as a couple and very happy.  I love Jennifer's dress color but I dislike the back of the dress. The first thing that came to mind was "Godzilla."  Ben is such a handsome man but I'm tired of the "scrunchy" look.

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler
Another nice looking couple George Clooney and Stacey Keibler.  I love the dress on Stacey, but George please ditch the bear.  Stacey looks like she's with her fatherGeorge is one man who looks more handsome as he ages but letting it all grow out like he has - NO NO.


NEWS are Out (fashion & fun only)

Kelly Osbourne

Giuliana Rancic
Maria Menounos
Robin Roberts
All the ladies look beautiful especially Robin Roberts.  It was good to see her on the red carpet and smiling like always after all she's been through.



Age is Only but a Number:

Jane Fonda
Sally Fields

PLUS Size & Beautiful:




Ex vs. Ex:

Bradly Cooper's ex-girlfriends and although both ladies had no chance on Oscar night against thee #1 Woman - MOM - it was their night to express "Eat Your Heart Out!"


Zoe Zaldana

Renee Zellweger
Move over Black Swan Zoe's came dressed as the White Swan.  It's a pretty dress, but I disliked the bottom part of it.  Renee looked stunning in her gold dress.  This round - Renee wins. 



BEST Hair:

Reese Witherspoon
Ryan Seacrest

Best Makeup:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment