Saturday, March 9, 2013

Drugstore Haul (Maybelline/Milani)



***Sorry for the mess in the video***
*****My 1st Video*****

Maybelline's NEW Color Sensational Vivids lipsticks are beautiful!! I've seen it in different places priced from $6.99 thru $8.99, but Target has it for $5.99.  I had a $1 off coupon so I got my lipsticks for $4.99 each.  I was told Walmart also has it priced under $6.00.  The collection consist 10 colors and I bought 4.  Click  on the link below to see all the colors:
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Color/Color-Sensational-Vivids.aspx#shadedetails 
 
I've been using these lipsticks almosteveryday mainly 'Vivid Rose' and 'Electric Orange' and I love it.  The packaging is nice, smells good and so is the formula because it works as a lipstain. It goes on with moist without drying your lips.
L to R: Electric Orange/Vivid Rose/Fuchsia Flash/Brazen Bery
 
Swatches: T to B (in order) - as mentioned above
Target was having a lot of products on clearance.  A Milani pencil caught my attention.  It was marked down to $3.00.  I describe it as a raspberry with glitter.
Milani Lip Flash (full coverage shimmer gloss pencil) '04 Photo Flash
I visit Ulta to pickup a few items and they were having a sale buy 1 and get the 2nd one 50% off with an additional $3.50 offI FINALLY found the NEW Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal.  There are 5 cream eyeshadows in this collection.  I bought 3 and a Baby Lip Balm.

L to R: Electric Blue & Inked in Pink

I had to buy the blue since it's my favorite color but it applies to dark for my taste.  Therefore, I used it as a base and applied a sky blue over it and it looked nice.  The pink is very pretty and is an "everyday" use color.  It reminds me of Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in shade #16.  I like Maybelline's packaging - except the jar is a bit heavy, but affordable.  As for M.U.F, the packaging is very light, but more on the high end.  Both products are smudge-proof, which is great especially for Spring/Summer (hot days).
Can you tell which swatch is Maybelline and Make Up Forever????
#60 Silver Strike
 

Baby Lip Balm 'Peach Kiss'
I love this lip balm - it smells like peach and feels 'delicious.'  At first, I was under the impression that lip balms work as a lip conditioner but it doesn't.  It only keeps your lips moist - that's it.  It goes on with a light peach tint.

I LOVE all products and highly recommend.  The products work great!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment