Monday, March 4, 2013

Pretty Accessories/Makeup using MAC



Jewel Headband
 
Khroma by the Kardashians


Let me tell you your fortune....my brother is constantly making fun of me when I wear this. 

I love to wear this headband when I don't want to do my hair.  I bought it in the street for $10.00 as a gift during the holidays.  As you can see the gift was to me, lol, I just liked it too much :)

My local drug store (CVS) was having a sale on these beautiful lashes made by the Kardashian sisters called Khroma.  I love how dramatic it is and it reminds me of Velour lashes (http://velourlashes.com/).  I paid $5.00 for the lashes and there were 3 different types of lashes.

FACE:

  • Tarte Poreless Primer
  • Tarte and Neutrogina Foundation 'Medium'
  • Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer 'Medium'
  • Cargo Blue_Ray Powder 'Medium'
  • MAC blush 'Darkly My Dear' to contour
  • MAC blush 'Small Vanity'
  • MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish 'Superb'
  • MAC 'Blonde' Brow Pencil

EYES:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Benefit Corrector Lemon Aid (base)
  • MAC e/s 'Mylor' all over the lid & up to brow bone
  • MAC e/s 'Chrome Yellow' on lid
  • MAC e/s 'Saffron' on crease and above the crease
  • MAC e/s 'Brown Script' on crease
  • MAC e/s 'Swiss Chocolate' on outer crease
  • Tarte gel liner 'Black'
  • Khroma eyelashes (no name)
  • Make Up Forever Aqua eye pencil #01 Black on waterline
I was mad because my gel liner is drying up so after applying it was clumping up my wing when I reapplied.  I used my Ingot Duraline and you can see one side look more dark and filled than the other side

LIPS:
  • Mehron lip liner 'Manderine'
  • Maybelline NEW Color Sensation 'Electric Orange' 




No comments:

Post a Comment