Sedona Lace Brush Sets:
- Vortex Professional Makeup Brushes with Zipper Belt (Click on link - Vortex Brush Set )
I immediately feel in love with this 13 piece makeup brush set. It retails for $99.95 (I bought it during a 25% off sale) and paid $79. The synthatic bristles are soft, little to no fall outs and great to apply with all types of texture. It's even great to use for traveling because the brush case has a zipper that keeps the brushes clean (great size - not large or bulky) as well as a belt with adjustable straps to put across your waist or side. The brushes are packed in a hot pink mesh bag and comes with a pamphlet explaining how to use each brush. The set was designed by Renelyn Monteloyola of Makeup by Ren Ren. I got to speak to Rene at IMATS when she stopped by Eve Pearl's booth and I forgot to tell her - Great Job!
- Travel 12 Piece Synthetic Professional Makeup Brushes Travel Brushes
Ok, I have to be honest and say that I was a sucker for the pink bristles, but I don't own traveling brushes so I thought it would be great to add to my collection. However, I have not yet used this set because I'm too obsessed with the Vortex Collection.
- Pro Sculpting Cream in 'Pure Sculpture'
I LOVE this!!!! It gives such a natural look without being too dark or red. I do tend to wear contour cream/powder that has a bit of red and if you're too heavy handed it may look unflattering. This product doesn't have no red. It works great for light/medium skin. I believe it's limited edition (grrrr...).
- Mineralize Lipstick & Lipglass / Eyeshadow Quad
|Lipstick - 'Be A Lady' and Lipglass 'Be Nice'|
|Left: 'Be A Lady' / Right: 'Be Nice'|
|'A Sprinkle of Blues' Quad|
- Fluidlines -
|LEFT: 'Sassy Moss' / Right: 'Phlox Garden|
|L to R: 'Lily-White'/'Chartreuse Bouquet' /'Naked'|
- This is a great foundation for the summer. It's a lightweight (not heavy on the skin) finish with light to medium coverage. Therefore, it feels more like a BB/CC cream. It also has a dewy finish that gives the skin a bit of a glow.
- This is a silicon base that feels like velvet. It's super soft and dissolves on the skin immediately so anyone can use it. It works well for those who have pores. The product claims to work as an anti-shine (matte) as well but that part don't work for me. Overall, it's a great product.
- Limited Edition Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep - do I have to say more?! This is a beautiful palette with beautiful colors for Spring/Summer.