I have been experiencing allergies and eye tearing and I HATE IT! I really want to use my new mink lashes from Lash Bunny Boutique 'Bunny Love' but due to my allergies I couldn't use my eye contacts. Therefore, I only applied the lashes on one side just to see how it looks.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator gel-cream
- Maybelline Master Prime Blur+Smooth
- Michael Todd Organics Antiox Serum (around my smile only)
- L'Oreal Inflammable Pro-Matte Foundation #106
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral' (for extra coverage)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Sand' to highlight
- Besame Cosmetics 'Brightening Vanilla' powder over 'Sand'
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder '00 Transparent' over 'Brightening Vanilla' powder
- Kat Von D Shade + Light 'Shadowplay' to sculpt
- Estee Lauader Bronzer 'Medium'
- MAC Blush 'Darkly My Dear' (discontinued) and 'Margin'
- Buxom Highlighter 'Bankroll' from the Holiday Palette - Dolly's High Roller Collection (discontinued)
- IT Cosmetics illumanator Foundation Powder 'Medium'
- NYX Micro Pencil 'Ash Brown'
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade 'Chocolate'
- Anastasia Brow Gel 'Clear'
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- Kat Von D. 'Oceanside' from For Eyes That Will Hypnotize palette (discontinued) on the lid and lower lash line
- DEXNY 'Harlem Nights' outer crease and lower lash line
- Colourpop 'Onai' under the brow bone, inner tear duct and inner lower lash line
- MAC Eye Pencil 'Blue Sapphire' in the water line
- Buxom Pencil 'Call Me' on the upper lash line
- Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner 'Perversion' over 'Call Me'
- L'Oreal Ms. Manga Mascara
- Lash Bunny Boutique 'Bunny Love' Mink Lashes
- Adhesive Black Glue
- MAC Lip Pencil 'Dervish'
- MAC Lipstick 'Enchanted' (Discontinued)
- MAC Lipglass 'Water Deities' (Discontinued)