|Swatches of the colors that I used in the palette|
This is such a pretty color (4th swatch /left to right). It reminds me of MAC e/s 'Creme De Violet'. I used a Crown #C433 Pro Blending Brush to blend all over my lid. It doesn't matter if you get some color on the crease.
Using the same brush, I blended this chocolate brown (2nd color from the swatches above/L to R) on my crease concentrating in the inner and outer crease.
I actually used the Caramel color (next to the pink/first color from swatches above/Left to Right) first on my crease as my transitional color before I applied any other colors.
This pretty pink eye shadow went above the crease
Last, I applied Inglot pigment #35 on the lid
- Ardency Inn Foundation 'Medium Beige' and 'Medium Golden'
- Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting
- MAC Strobe Liquid Luminous Lotion (discontinued)
- MAC Powder 'Shadester' to contour
- Buxom Bronzer 'Tahiti'
- Morphe 9 B Blush Palette Pink (2 row/last color left to right) and Mauve (3 row/2 color left to right) color.
- ColourPop Lippie 'LBB'
- ColourPop Liner 'LBB'
- MAC Limited Holiday Cremesheen Glass 'Courting Chic'