Thursday, March 21, 2013

O.C.C Sci-Fi Lullables Spring 2013



http://www.occmakeup.com/spring2013.html 

O.C.C held a party for the launch of there new collection on Friday at there store location in New York City.  The collection have 6 new lip tars ($18) and 6 new nail polish ($10) that are anti metallic and gorgeous!! I really like the nail colors because it has a pop as for the lip tars there were only 3 colors that caught my attention.

The NEW Collection
Packaging
LeeLoo - sparkly orange and gold metallic
Pond - bright royal blue (satin)
Batty - Black w/silver glitter
Electric Sheep - Metallic Lavender
Ripley - Olive Green w/Gold (Metallic)
 

My favorite is Pond and Batty!!!  I bought Batty for me and Electric Sheep for my sister.  I MUST go back for Pond!  I didn't test 'VIDEODROME' but it's described as a grey teal blue (satin).

L to R: 'Lovecraft' and 'Batty'
L to R: pink/lilac metallic & black metallic w/silver iridescent

L to R: Annika and Clockwise


sorry bad lighting....


'Pris' - beige metallic



I accidently deleted 'Zhora' thinking it was a duplicate to 'Annika' and 'Clockwise' since I couldn't get a good picture of it.  'Zhora' is described as a pale peach with gold/red metallic duo chrome.  Overall, all 3 strike a hint to 'Cha Cha' and 'Kava Kava' except it's not metallic.  Click on link below to see swatches:
http://www.makeupisbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/05/occ-spring-collection-launch-party-in.html 


Model - Francisca
  


As always the O.C.C. party was a great turnout because I love the NEW collection.  The eye pigments are not included in the NEW collection but was incorporatedIt was a pleasure chatting with Francisca who informed me that O.C.C. is developing lip liners so we have to keep an eye open for that :)  Francisca was so sweet!! :)  I highly recommend to check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment