Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day



I was playing with makeup the week of Valentin's Day (sorry I know this is late!) and came up with this look.  I wasn't too excited because it reminded me of MAC Fafi Collection (one of my favorite collections).  Moving forward my wig was moving out of place, lol.  I have too much hair :)

Creating the heart:
Using a playdoo heart, I traced it on my face with a White pencil from Rimmel.  I filled it in using a pink liptar (name faded off) from O.C.C.
  
FACE:
Mixed Neutrogena and Tarte Foundation in Medium
Cargo Blu_Ray Powder in Medium

EYES:    
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Corrector Lemonaid
MAC 'Her Alter Image' e/s all over the lid up to brow bone
MAC 'Parfait Amour' e/s on lid
DEX e/s 'Riverside Purple Sky' on crease
Bitchslap "no name" (deep purple) on outter crease working inner by 3/4 
MAC Pro Eye Pencil 'Designer Purple' on lower lashline
MAC 'Parfait Amour' e/s over 'Designer Purple' on lower lashline
Eyelashes
MAC Mascara (I don't know the name)

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil 'Cherry'
O.C.C Liptar (no name)    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment