Thursday, March 21, 2013
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Ombre lips - metallic gold and black|
Inspired by the movie Leprechaun, which I find to be hilarious, I created a look on one eye (yes I was too lazy to do the other side, lol).
- MAC Fix+
- Murad Skin Prepfecting Dewy Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr. Full Coverage Foundation 'Medium'
- Neutrogena Liquid Foundation 'Medium Beige 80'
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer 'Medium/Tan' (over blemishes)
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 'NC20' (highlight)
- Cargo Pressed Powder 'Medium' (over E.P & foundation)
- Make Up Forever HD Powder (over MAC concealer)
- MAC Blush 'Darkly My Dear' (contour)
- Cargo Blush 'Miami Beach'
- Sugar Pill loose powder 'Goldilux' (highlighter)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner 'Silk White'
- Sugar Pill e/s 'Acidberry' (entire lid)
- Sugar Pill e/s 'Buttercupcake' (crease & above crease & blend harsh lines)
- Heavenly Naturals Pigment 'Lemy-Lime' (over 'Acidberry')
- O.C.C. Glitter 'Citris' (over 'Lemy-Lime')
- Urban Decay eye pencil 'Pervasion' (waterline)
- Sugar Pill loose powder 'Goldilux' (lower lashline)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner 'Blackest Black'
- Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar Base (for loose powder & glitter use)
- Miss Adoro False Eyelashes #421
- MAC Mascara
- NYX Round Lipstick 'Circe'
- O.C.C Lip Tar 'Triptych' on the center of the lips
- O.C.C Lip Tar 'Batty' on the outer of the lips
- Sugar Pill loose powder 'Goldilux' (over 'Triptych')
O.C.C held a party for the launch of there new collection on Friday at there store location in New York City. The collection have 6 new lip tars ($18) and 6 new nail polish ($10) that are anti metallic and gorgeous!! I really like the nail colors because it has a pop as for the lip tars there were only 3 colors that caught my attention.
|The NEW Collection|
|LeeLoo - sparkly orange and gold metallic|
|Pond - bright royal blue (satin)|
|Batty - Black w/silver glitter|
|Electric Sheep - Metallic Lavender|
|Ripley - Olive Green w/Gold (Metallic)|
My favorite is Pond and Batty!!! I bought Batty for me and Electric Sheep for my sister. I MUST go back for Pond! I didn't test 'VIDEODROME' but it's described as a grey teal blue (satin).
|L to R: 'Lovecraft' and 'Batty'|
|L to R: pink/lilac metallic & black metallic w/silver iridescent|
|L to R: Annika and Clockwise|
|sorry bad lighting....|
|'Pris' - beige metallic|
I accidently deleted 'Zhora' thinking it was a duplicate to 'Annika' and 'Clockwise' since I couldn't get a good picture of it. 'Zhora' is described as a pale peach with gold/red metallic duo chrome. Overall, all 3 strike a hint to 'Cha Cha' and 'Kava Kava' except it's not metallic. Click on link below to see swatches:
|Model - Francisca|
As always the O.C.C. party was a great turnout because I love the NEW collection. The eye pigments are not included in the NEW collection but was incorporated. It was a pleasure chatting with Francisca who informed me that O.C.C. is developing lip liners so we have to keep an eye open for that :) Francisca was so sweet!! :) I highly recommend to check it out.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
***Sorry for the mess in the video***
*****My 1st Video*****
Maybelline's NEW Color Sensational Vivids lipsticks are beautiful!! I've seen it in different places priced from $6.99 thru $8.99, but Target has it for $5.99. I had a $1 off coupon so I got my lipsticks for $4.99 each. I was told Walmart also has it priced under $6.00. The collection consist 10 colors and I bought 4. Click on the link below to see all the colors:
I've been using these lipsticks almosteveryday mainly 'Vivid Rose' and 'Electric Orange' and I love it. The packaging is nice, smells good and so is the formula because it works as a lipstain. It goes on with moist without drying your lips.
|L to R: Electric Orange/Vivid Rose/Fuchsia Flash/Brazen Bery|
|Swatches: T to B (in order) - as mentioned above|
|Milani Lip Flash (full coverage shimmer gloss pencil) '04 Photo Flash|
|L to R: Electric Blue & Inked in Pink|
I had to buy the blue since it's my favorite color but it applies to dark for my taste. Therefore, I used it as a base and applied a sky blue over it and it looked nice. The pink is very pretty and is an "everyday" use color. It reminds me of Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in shade #16. I like Maybelline's packaging - except the jar is a bit heavy, but affordable. As for M.U.F, the packaging is very light, but more on the high end. Both products are smudge-proof, which is great especially for Spring/Summer (hot days).
|Can you tell which swatch is Maybelline and Make Up Forever????|
|#60 Silver Strike|
|Baby Lip Balm 'Peach Kiss'|
I LOVE all products and highly recommend. The products work great!!!!!
Monday, March 4, 2013
|Khroma by the Kardashians|
Let me tell you your fortune....my brother is constantly making fun of me when I wear this.
I love to wear this headband when I don't want to do my hair. I bought it in the street for $10.00 as a gift during the holidays. As you can see the gift was to me, lol, I just liked it too much :)
My local drug store (CVS) was having a sale on these beautiful lashes made by the Kardashian sisters called Khroma. I love how dramatic it is and it reminds me of Velour lashes (http://velourlashes.com/). I paid $5.00 for the lashes and there were 3 different types of lashes.
- Tarte Poreless Primer
- Tarte and Neutrogina Foundation 'Medium'
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer 'Medium'
- Cargo Blue_Ray Powder 'Medium'
- MAC blush 'Darkly My Dear' to contour
- MAC blush 'Small Vanity'
- MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish 'Superb'
- MAC 'Blonde' Brow Pencil
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Benefit Corrector Lemon Aid (base)
- MAC e/s 'Mylor' all over the lid & up to brow bone
- MAC e/s 'Chrome Yellow' on lid
- MAC e/s 'Saffron' on crease and above the crease
- MAC e/s 'Brown Script' on crease
- MAC e/s 'Swiss Chocolate' on outer crease
- Tarte gel liner 'Black'
- Khroma eyelashes (no name)
- Make Up Forever Aqua eye pencil #01 Black on waterline
- Mehron lip liner 'Manderine'
- Maybelline NEW Color Sensation 'Electric Orange'
I was playing with makeup the week of Valentin's Day (sorry I know this is late!) and came up with this look. I wasn't too excited because it reminded me of MAC Fafi Collection (one of my favorite collections). Moving forward my wig was moving out of place, lol. I have too much hair :)
Creating the heart:
Using a playdoo heart, I traced it on my face with a White pencil from Rimmel. I filled it in using a pink liptar (name faded off) from O.C.C.
Mixed Neutrogena and Tarte Foundation in Medium
Cargo Blu_Ray Powder in Medium
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Corrector Lemonaid
MAC 'Her Alter Image' e/s all over the lid up to brow bone
MAC 'Parfait Amour' e/s on lid
DEX e/s 'Riverside Purple Sky' on crease
Bitchslap "no name" (deep purple) on outter crease working inner by 3/4
MAC Pro Eye Pencil 'Designer Purple' on lower lashline
MAC 'Parfait Amour' e/s over 'Designer Purple' on lower lashline
MAC Mascara (I don't know the name)
MAC Lip Pencil 'Cherry'
O.C.C Liptar (no name)