Saturday, February 28, 2015

Office Makeup

I work in an office so when I do my eyes I like to keep it simple (depending on my mood too).  I want to share two simple, easy and fast eye applications you can do under 10 minutes.

Soft Eyes and a Bold Lip

Starting with the most simplest and quickest eye look, I used:

EYES -
  • Kiko Long Lasting Stick #39
  • ColourPop 'Amira' (Megan Naik's Collection)
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

After I applied #39 stick, I used a flat shader brush (no name - cheap brand) to smooth out the color. Then using the other side of the same brush, I applied Amira.  And last mascara and I was done.   


LIPS -
  • MAC Lip Liner 'Nightmoth'
  • OFRA Lip Gloss 'Bordeaux'

Sultry Eyes and a Soft Lip

I love a sultry eye because it's sexy but it's also easy to do and still save time.    

EYES -
  • MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
  • Urban Decay Smoked Palette - ' Mushroom' eyeshadow on lid
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner 'Perversion'
  • KiKo Stick Eyeshadow #39 on lower lash line
  • Urban Decay e/s 'Mushroom' over #39 on lower lash line
  • Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara 'Carbon Black' on upper lashes (1 coat)
  • L'Oreal Telescope Shocking Extension Mascara 'Black' on upper lashes (1 coat) and lower lashes (1-2 coat)
I used a flat shader brush to apply 'Mushroom' on my lid; Then I blended the color with Eve Pearl Mixer/Blender 107 brush on to my crease;  I applied Kiko #39 on my lower lash line and then 'Mushroom' eyeshadow over it with the same flat shader brush;  Again using Eve Pearl #107 brush to blend the color on my lower lash line; Urban Decay 'Perversion' on my upper lash line.  I would have liked to use it in my waterline but my eyes were tearing out of control; Last I applied my 2 favorite mascaras.  
      
LIPS -
  • OFRA Lip Liner 'Cherish'
  • MAC Mineralize Lipstick 'Be A Lady'
  • MAC Mineralize Lip Glass 'Be Nice'

No comments:

Post a Comment