|Soft Eyes and a Bold Lip|
Starting with the most simplest and quickest eye look, I used:
- Kiko Long Lasting Stick #39
- ColourPop 'Amira' (Megan Naik's Collection)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
After I applied #39 stick, I used a flat shader brush (no name - cheap brand) to smooth out the color. Then using the other side of the same brush, I applied Amira. And last mascara and I was done.
- MAC Lip Liner 'Nightmoth'
- OFRA Lip Gloss 'Bordeaux'
|Sultry Eyes and a Soft Lip|
I love a sultry eye because it's sexy but it's also easy to do and still save time.
- MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette - ' Mushroom' eyeshadow on lid
- Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner 'Perversion'
- KiKo Stick Eyeshadow #39 on lower lash line
- Urban Decay e/s 'Mushroom' over #39 on lower lash line
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara 'Carbon Black' on upper lashes (1 coat)
- L'Oreal Telescope Shocking Extension Mascara 'Black' on upper lashes (1 coat) and lower lashes (1-2 coat)
- OFRA Lip Liner 'Cherish'
- MAC Mineralize Lipstick 'Be A Lady'
- MAC Mineralize Lip Glass 'Be Nice'