During the weekend, I don't like to do my hair unless I have plans so I am usually with a messy bun or wrapped up. I actually like how this combination turned out.
I've lately been combing the following products and really liking it:
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment
- Michael Todd Antiox Serum
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mist
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Foundation in Nude - apply it with Sedona Lace Bruce FB07
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer SX07 - to highlight. Apply it with Sonia Kashuk Pointed Brush #121 and buff it out with Sephora Brush #56
- MAC Limited Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpting Cream - to sculpt the hollow of my cheeks using Real Techniques Foundation Brush and buff it with Sephora Brush #56
- Shades by Gal 'Sunlit' powder over highlighting areas using Sephora Brush #41
- IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination 'Medium' powder over the face including under the eyes using Sephora Brush #41
- MAC Limited Pro Longwear Blush 'Make You Mine' - using Sigma Brush SS168
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter above the apple of my cheeks, middle of nose and cupid bone (above the lip) using a no brand (cheap) fan brush.
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Eye
- NARS Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- Sephora e/s 'Hollywood's Calling' on lid
- Stila Liquid eyeliner 'Dark Brown' on lower lash line.
- MAC Limited 2014 Holiday Pigment & Glitter Collection - 'Deep Brown' on crease & lower lash line and 'Gold' on inner tear duct.
- Stila Eye Liner 'Topaz' on the waterline
- Stilia Eye Liner 'Onyx' on upper lash line
- MAC Fix+
- Neutrogena Waterproof Mascara BLACK
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil 'LBB'
- ColourPop Lippie Stix 'LBB'
- MAC Limited Holiday Cremesheen Glass 'Courting Chic'