- Is small and light weight to travel
- Works great for light to dark color skin tones
- Works on dry to combination skin
- Comes with 3 shades to contour; 2 shades to highlight; & the names are written on the palette:
- Contour #1
- Contour Medium
- Contour Deep #3
- Highlight #1
- Highlight #2
- Insert cards are attached with a detail description on how to contour and highlight
- Palette can be purchased at Sephora, Sephora.com and lauramercier.com
- It costs $50.00
|L to R: Contour; Contour Medium #2; Contour Deep #3/Top to Bottom Highlight #1 & Highlight #2|
- My middle finger (your hands are always your best tools)
- Real Techniques Foundation Brush
- Royal & Langnickle Revolution Brush #BX35
- Crown Brushes Infinity Dix Point #C456
|Front of the palette|
|Inside of the palette|
|Back of the palette|
|Bronzer / Contour|
|Left to Right: Blush, Gloss and Shadow Stick|
- Soft Touch Blush 108 is a beautiful color described as an orange & coral color. It immediately reminded me of BECCA Mineral Blush in Flowerchild - so pretty.
- Long Lasting Stick Shadow #39 is really long lasting that I was super impressed. I have oily lids so to put it to the test, I didn't apply no primer prior and it
- Supergloss #105
- Strobe Cream Hydratant Lumineux is great to use when you want to add a luminous glow to your skin.
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast is a repurchase for me. I LOVE this highlighter! It gives a nice sheer glow; it's light on the skin; and looks beautiful.
I have been loving the combination of my Becca Ultimate Foundation and EX1 Foundation.
Perfume - Chloe'
I'm not a big "perfume" lover because I have allergies, but I have been loving Roses de Chloe'. It smells so nice and soft. I picked up this small duo set during the holidays. I hope to pick up the full size during Sephora's Friends and Family or VIB sale.