On Saturday - Valentine's Day, I had dinner with my family and ate at a Salvadorian restaurant - delicious.
I knew that I wanted to use GOLD eyeshadow or pigment, but for the 2nd time, I used GREEN eyeshadow :) I was really inspired by Kim Kardashian's 2015 Grammy makeup application created by the fabulous Mario Dedivanovic as well as MAC's palette from the Toledo Collection.
My recreation is a bit more dramatic on the eyes and I kept my face more simple (no glow or blush) than Kim K.
|MAC' Toledo Bellgreens Eyeshadow Palette|
- NARS Smudge Proof Eye Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Pain Pot 'Painterly' used Crown Brush #C457 to apply
- MAC Limited eyeshadow 'Natural Wilderness' used MAC #224 brush to blend on the crease and above the crease
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette - a dark green e/s on the outer crease using Eve Pearl #107 brush
- Prestige Total Intensity Color Rush Eyeshadow 'Makeup Ur Mind' on the outer crease and blend to the center of the lid using MAC #224 brush
- Prestige Total Intensity True Metals Eyeshadow 'Glided' on the inner crease and blending to the center of the lid using Sigma #275
- Prestige 'Makeup Ur Mind' on the inner bone (above the crease) with Sigma #275 Brush
- Lower Lash Line - Repeat the same steps as above:
- smudge the green e/s on the outer to the middle with Eve Pearl #116 Brush
- smudge 'Makeup Ur Mind' over the green e/s with Sigma #219 brush
- Stila Smudge Stick 'Canary' on the inner to middle and apply 'Glided' over it with Sigma #219 brush
- MAC 'Lily-White' pigment on the
inner tear duct and under brow bone
- MAC e/s 'Mylar' on lid
- ColourPop pigment 'Onai' over 'Mylar' e/s
- Urban Decay Precision Eye Pen on top lash line
- Urban Decay 'Perversion' Eyeliner and MAC 'Black Brilliance' Fluidline eye pencil on the waterline
- Neutrogena waterproof mascara 'Black'
- Red Cherry Human Hair Lash #102 using Eve Pearl eyelash glue
My mommy and I. She wanted to eat more than to be dolled up :)
I used 2 of my new friends to contour and highlight from Kat Von D. Shades + Light Contour Palette and Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette. I LOVE IT!