Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Weekend / Kim Kardashian's 2015 Grammy Inspired look

I hope you had a beautiful and blessed V-Day with your loved one(s), family and/or friend(s).  

My husband surprised me with a pre-v-day dinner on Friday at a beautiful Cuban Restaurant that had live music.   



 


On Saturday - Valentine's Day, I had dinner with my family and ate at a Salvadorian restaurant - delicious.

I knew that I wanted to use GOLD eyeshadow or pigment, but for the 2nd time, I used GREEN eyeshadow :)  I was really inspired by Kim Kardashian's 2015 Grammy makeup application created by the fabulous Mario Dedivanovic as well as MAC's palette from the Toledo Collection.   




My recreation is a bit more dramatic on the eyes and I kept my face more simple (no glow or blush) than Kim K.  

MAC' Toledo Bellgreens Eyeshadow Palette
 
EYES:
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eye Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Pain Pot 'Painterly' used Crown Brush #C457 to apply
  • MAC Limited eyeshadow 'Natural Wilderness' used MAC #224 brush to blend on the crease and above the crease
  • Coastal Scents 88 Palette - a dark green e/s on the outer crease using Eve Pearl #107 brush
  • Prestige Total Intensity Color Rush Eyeshadow 'Makeup Ur Mind' on the outer crease and blend to the center of the lid using MAC #224 brush
  • Prestige Total Intensity True Metals Eyeshadow 'Glided' on the inner crease and blending to the center of the lid using Sigma #275
  • Prestige 'Makeup Ur Mind' on the inner bone (above the crease) with Sigma #275 Brush
  • Lower Lash Line - Repeat the same steps as above:
    • smudge the green e/s on the outer to the middle with Eve Pearl #116 Brush
    • smudge 'Makeup Ur Mind' over the green e/s with Sigma #219 brush
    • Stila Smudge Stick 'Canary' on the inner to middle and apply 'Glided' over it with Sigma #219 brush
    • MAC 'Lily-White' pigment on the
      inner tear duct and under brow bone
  • MAC e/s 'Mylar' on lid
  • ColourPop pigment 'Onai' over 'Mylar' e/s
  • Urban Decay Precision Eye Pen on top lash line
  • Urban Decay 'Perversion' Eyeliner and MAC 'Black Brilliance' Fluidline eye pencil on the waterline
  • Neutrogena waterproof mascara 'Black'
  • Red Cherry Human Hair Lash #102 using Eve Pearl eyelash glue
 

My mommy and I.  She wanted to eat more than to be dolled up :)


I used 2 of my new friends to contour and highlight from Kat Von D. Shades + Light Contour Palette and Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette.  I LOVE IT!

Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment