Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mixed Crush using Orange, Red and Blue Colors



FACE:
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre 
  • CaudalieVinoperfect Radiance Serum
I mixed the two products using my fingers and massaged it onto my face.
  • Michael Todd True Organic - Antiox Serum (only on my fine lines around my mouth)
  • BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Foundation in Nude using Sedona Flat Top Buffer Brush#FB 07
I dabbed the brush in a stippling motion
  • Using a damp beauty blender, I repeated the step above.  This step helps blend your foundation evenly. 
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer to highlight my t-zone using Sonia Kashuk Synthetic pointed Foundation Brush #121 & beauty blender
  • MAC Pro Sculpture to sculpt using Real Technique's Angle Foundation Brush.
  • Shades by Gal in Sunlit and IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation illumination in Medium Powder - go over the areas I highlighted using Sigma Brush #F 35
  • Buxom Bronzer in Tahiti using Real Technique's Contour Brush
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark using Sigma brush #SS 150
  • MAC Limited Pro Longwear Blush in Make You Mine using Crown Brush Small Chisel Brush #C403
  • Buxom luminzer in Bankroll using Crown Brush Small Chisel #C403
  • MAC Fix +
EYES:
  • Tarte Maracuja C-brighter Eye Treatment
  • NARS Larger than Life Eye Primer
  • ColourPop e/s Sunnies on the crease and above the crease using MAC Brush #224
  • MAC e/s Red Brick on the crease using the same brush 
  • MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Petrol Blue starting on lower lash line & working to outer crease
  • Urban Decay e/s Evidence from the Smoked Palette using Crown Blending Fluff Brush #C433, I blended the outer crease and lower lash line over Petrol Blue pencil. 
  • Urban Decay e/s Kinky from the Smoked Palette using a flat shader brush (no name) on my lid and brow bone
  • MAC Pigment Naked using the same flat shader brush (no name), I applied wet on my lid
  • Urban Decay e/s Black Out from the Smoked Palette using Crown Brush Large Gel Liner #C471 on upper lash line
  • Buxom Hold The Line Waterproof eyeliner in Call Me on water line
  • Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 
LIPS:
Kat Von D. Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick 'A-Go-Go'

No comments:

Post a Comment