Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousee Foundation

Hi :)

I'm back with a review on the New Revlon Foundation.  As you already know, I'm a Revlon junkie and it's my everyday foundation so when I saw this it was a MUST for me!!!
More intriguing yet confusing about this foundation it has 'Airbrush' and 'Mousse' on it so I wasn't sure what to expect.  However, I was super excited to play with it after purchasing it on sale at my local drug store buy 1 @ $13.99 ($11.99 n other places) and get the other 50% off.  I bought '050 Medium Beige' and '060 Golden Beige'.  The one that best matches me is '050' (I'm in between MAC NC 30 & NC35).   

The first thing I want to point out is the packaging of this foundation.  It has a pump, which is nice for bacteria purposes and on the back has a warning label 'inflammable.'  I found that cool.  Now when you pump you have to be caution because a lot may come out.  This is the way it looks:

Pump

Back Label
It comes out like Foam but feels like Mousse on your fingers
It even bubbles, lol

It flats once tap with a brush

 After playing with this foundation I realized why it's 'Airbrush' and 'Mousse.'  As you can see it comes out like foam mousse and it's very light once apply to the skin that leaves a flawless airbrush look.  The application has a bit of illumine so it add a bit shine while providing a medium to full coverage.  It's also oil and fragrance free. The colors vary from Vanilla 10 to Caramel 80 (Revlon ColorStay has more colors).  I have dry skin but if you have oily skin I would recommend an anti shine just in case :)

BARE SKIN...NO MAKEUP
LEFT SIDE WITH FOUNDATION/RIGHT SIDE WITHOUT MAKEUP
LEFT SIDE UP CLOSE WITH FOUNDATION ONLY (FULL COVERAGE)

Now time to get ready for work (I took all pictures above a few days before) :(



FACE:
Eve Pearl Primer Moisturizer 
Eve Pear Anti-Shine
Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Foundation 
MAC Powder NC35
Bright Pink blush (no name)
MAC blush 'Blunt' (contour) 
Nars Super Organism Illuminator 

EYES:
Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette:
'Suspect' on lid
'Darkhorse' on crease and above crease
'Verve' as a highlighter under brow bone
MAC e/s 'Poison Pen' over 'Darkhorse' to intensify crease
Repeat steps
added 2 coats of mascara @ work, lol

LIPS:
MAC lipliner 'Cedar'
MAC lipstick 'Red Full-Stop' (limited)
Coastal Scents Lipgloss 'Sweet Anna' (My favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment