Sunday, January 22, 2012

Foundation for "Older Skin"

My mom is proud to say she is 62 years old and I don't blame her!!!  


She loves makeup (I wonder where I get my obsession from hmmm...), but she is not too 'BIG' on drug store products especially foundation. 

After experimenting with Revlon's NEW Photo Airbrush Foundation and LOVING it, I was bragging to her how she should try it.  After several attempts, I finally convinced her and WAaLAa.  In fact, to make her feel comfortable, I applied Revlon Foundation on the LEFT side and Eve Pearl Liquid Foundation on the Right side...do you see any difference?!?!?  



I'm just LOVING this foundation - - - GOOD JOB REVLON!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    That's great that you've got your mom to pose with these foundations. How do powder foundations work out for her? I'm loving Smashbox HALO which also has anti-aging ingredients.

    kind regards,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, my mom uses powder foundation everyday and she loves it. I think she uses Lancom and Eve Pearl's HD Powder. I wanted to share with her how affordable products can also do the trick. Thanks.

      Delete