Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer BLUES (using Jemma Kid Cosmetics)

HI!!!!

BLUE is my favorite color!!!  I guess since my mother always dressed me in BLUE since I was a baby.  Every time I look at my baby pics all I see is BLUE...I asked my mother if she understood that I was a girl?!?!?! HAHAHA....it's all good though cause BLUE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  

I was cleaning my makeup and came across some brands that I love but haven't used for a hot minute.  I took out Jemma Kidd Cosmetics eye shadows.

L to R: Dramatic (05); Modernist (02); VIP (07); Theatre (04)
COLORS: Dramatic (blue); Modernist (purple); VIP (aqua) & Theatre (gold)

Read more about this brand (click the link below): 


http://makeupisbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/06/jemma-kidd-aka-jk-cosmetics.html





Quick Rundown:

The 2 eye shadows I used from J.K are 'VIP' and 'Modernist'.  I also used J.K i-conic pencil '03 pin up'


I used 'VIP' on my lid and 'Modernist' & '03 pin up' on my crease.  

Starting with '03 pin up' to create an outer-v on my crease follow with 'Modernist' e/s to enhance the look.  Still not bold enough for my taste, I added beautiful color 'Harlem Nights Sapphire' on my crease.  I then used my ELF 100 e/s palette 'White' under my brow bone and inner-v.  I applied diamond eyelashes (Ebay) to complete the look.


On my face, I used MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC30 and MAC Transparent Finishing Powder.  To contour, I used 'Blunt' from MAC and then Coastal Scents 10 blush palette I combined the hot pink with pink for my cheeks.  


Lips: Smashbox lipgloss duo 'light pink' (it doesn't have the name).


No comments:

Post a Comment