Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jemma Kidd a.k.a JK Cosmetics

Hey, it's been a hot minute since I have written on my blog.  I'm pretty sure many of you have heard or tried JK Cosmetics, but for those who have not - LISTEN UP.  This line is sooooooooo pretty and pigmented.  The colors truly gives a good color pay off and it's my new best friend.  It can be purchased at Target or http://www.jemmakidd.com/.  When I first came across this line it caught my eye immediately, but the price really didn't excite me.  An eyeshadow cost $16, which is more than MAC that cost $14.  Every time I visit Target, I will swatch and mixed colors yet never purchase it, lol (i'm a such a makeup junkie) until recently that it was on sale for $13 at Target.  Plus, I had a coupon for $3.00 off so I purchased 4 eyeshadows and 1 liquid eyeliner.  I have been using this product more then 3 wks. now and I must say it's really good.  I have sensative eyes and not once have my eyes had a reaction or experienced redness while using this product.

L to R: Dramatic (05); Modernist (02); VIP (07); Theatre (04)
COLORS: Dramatic (blue); Modernist (purple); VIP (aqua) & Theatre (gold)


This look is inspired by Cathy, Owner of Bitchslap Cosmetics, Master of Makeup...and there's no argument there.  She's so talented and I really loved this look




FACE:
MAC Primer Transparent Powder
Revlon Color Stay Foundation #290 Warm Golden
Revlon Photo Ready Medium/Dark Powder
Milani Bronzer #02 Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish 'Cheeky Bronze'
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish 'Soft and Gentle'
MAC 'Fun and Games' Blush (Limited from Hello Kitty)

EYES:
Too Face Insurance Eye Primer
NYX Eye Jumbo 'Milk'
JK 'VIP' on tear duct working up to inner lid & to crease
JK 'Modernist' on lid & crease AND lower lash line
Urban Decay Palette Alice in the Wonderland 'Underworld' (rich puple) on crease
U.D 24/7 Liner 'Zero' on waterline and top lash line
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara 'Soft Black'

LIPS:
NYX 'Rea'
MAC Lipglass 'Soft & Slow' (L)

Earrings:
Bitchslap Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment