Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Puerto Rican Day!!!!!!

** Written on June 14th - Puerto Rican Day **



I want to wish all my fellow Boriquas and Latinos a great day full of celebration with family and friends!!!!!

 

I LOVE the Espanyola look...it's so feminine yet sexy and anyone can rock this look.  However, I'm truly LOVING my NEW headband.  She's my NEW best friend, lol.  If you guessed it, you're correct - yes I bought this beautiful handmade headband on Ebay.  I must say, not only was I really satisfied with this item, but I was SUPER satisfied with the packaging and shipping!!!!! The headband cost $13.99 + $4.00 s&h.


Check out the store: dear-blossom
http://stores.ebay.com/dearblossom







FACE:
Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer
Eve Pearl Anti-Shine
Eve Pearl Foundation 'Medium'
Nars illuminator 'Super Organism' (mix w/foundation)
Eve Pearl loose Powder 'light/medium'
MAC blush 'Blunt' (contour)
MAC blush 'Darkly My Dear' (discontinued - from Disney's Villains Collection 'Cruella')


EYES:
Too Faced Insurance Primer Potion
Stila Cosmetics 'Twig' e/s on crease
Face Front Cosmetics 'Skinned' e/s on lid and above crease up to the brow bone
ELF liquid liner 
MAC Mascara 'Plush Black'


LIPS:
MAC 'Cherry' lip liner
MAC 'Lady Bug' lipstick
MAC 'Luster White' lipglass



*********************************
I went out at night so I touched up my makeup using the same products & colors...


I just added lashes MAC #37/Stila eye pencil 'Topaz' on my waterline/Stila 'Twig' e/s on my lower lash line

No comments:

Post a Comment