Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another HUMID Day in NYC..ay-ya-ya...& summer is still officially here yet

WOW, today is another muggy day in New York City and it's not officially summer yet.  I blew out my hair earlier this week but this weather is just too much so I've been wearing my scarfs on my head to avoid blowing it out/styling.  I took my kids to see Curious George LIVE at Nassau Colliseum so I wore my new scarf on my head that I bought for $1.00 at the dollar store in honor of the thyme.




EYES:
Too Face Insurances Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Milk'
Milani Runaway  Eyes "11 Beach Sand" on lid (love this product.  It can be used wet or dry)
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette - I used 3 colors (red/a two tune color red/orange//lt. peach for the crease & under lower lash line
Jemma Kidd liquid liner '#4 aesthetic' on upper lash line
U.D 24/7 Gel Pencil 'Zero' on lower lash line (1/4)

LIPS:
MAC 'Soft & Slow' Lipglass (Limited but it's my favorite color)

Pics of Curious George Show:


No comments:

Post a Comment