Friday, February 26, 2010

Urban Decay Alice in the Wonderland/Family Outing

My family and I had planned a trip to go to Carlo's Bakery Shop aka The CAKE BOSS from the Food Network in Hoboken, New Jersey.  My kids love Buddy for his fantastic creative cakes.  I mean this man and his family are so cool and down to earth and have created cakes as simple as Honnah Montana to an actual race car.  Can you say WOW!!!  I want to share a few pics especially for those FANS of the Cake Boss













EYES:
Urban Decay eye primer potion
MAC Cream Colour Base 'Black' (L)
U.D Alice in the Wonderland 'Jabberwock' on lid
U.D Alice in the Wonderland 'Vorpal' in crease blending up
U.D Alice in the Wonderland 'Alice' on the lower lash line smuding and blending
U.D eye lash primer (LOVE)
MAC 'Plush' mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment