Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jewelry & Accessories from Bitch Slap Cosmetics

OMG I LOVE my NEW 'love-loves' from Bitch Slap Cosmetics.  I received my order yesterday after waiting 1 week due to the snow storm we got in NYC...rrrr...but it was all worth the wait.  The jewelry and accessories are completely G O R G O U S and the packaging is OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you haven't yet been bitch slap, lol, you must check out the website: http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com/

Hi - Lets get started - - -

The beautiful butterfly head band covered with multi color jewel is only $25. 


The rhinestone loop earrings are light weight and it's $18.00


Leopard Wallet with red trimming and interior - HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't own a wallet for about 4 years.  I'm not a big fan of it cause I always find it to big for my purse and then to small for my cards & $$$.  However, this caught my eye for its beauty and price $11.00
*** Look at the paper it was packed in - LEOPARD sooooo prettyyyyyyy


Hello Kitty Stud Earrings are so cute and Bling Bling for $18.00.
I actually purchased this item for my little cuz Nicole who's birthday is next week, it's tempting though...lol

w/o Flash

 


Yellow press on nails for $8.00
Again it's very pretty and not so vibrant but enough to be like WOW, lol.  I saw these and I said to myself "why not?!?!"  I can't wait to put this on...Spring is right around the corner....yeah!!!!




3 small matte duo colors very petty.  Check out the the pretty box that these 3 sets came inside of.


Hello Kitty w/Red Bow...meow....lol


NOW I'm SPEACHLESS to describe how beautiful this multi color butterfly necklace is.  The picture is explanatory!!!  I actually got this as a gift and the birthday girl L O V E S it.  Again, it was tempting for me, lol. 












This is a matte pink eyeshadow that was located on the 'Special Deals' page.  I LOVE it and so upset not purchasing more.  Now it's completely sold. 



All the jewerly were placed in this cute small velvet pouch and then into the box.  Isn't that cute or what?!?!!?

*** If you are wondering what I'm wearing in my face - I have the matte pink eyeshdaow on my eyes and cheecks.  Lips - Viva Glam Lady Gaga lipstick w/Quartz lip liner (MAC)

No comments:

Post a Comment