Monday, February 22, 2010

Orange (Bitchslap Cosmetics)


I just LOVE Bitchslap Cosmetics for its vibrant colors.  This line really has a great pay off.

EYES:
Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Milk'
Bitchslap Orange e/s (4 e/s compact - sorry it doesn't have a label) on lid and tensify on crease and smoke it out & lower lash line
Urban Decay eye pencil 'Bourbon' on water line

LIPS:
MAC 'Strawberry' (L) Fafi Collection
Milani RED lip liner (sorry it's discontinued but I LOVE it.  It's like a strawberry color also).

FACE:
MAC 'Dainty' Mineralize Blush




I was running out the door so I only used the orange since it's a color I normally don't wear.  However, this look can be incorporated using all colors from this palette.  BLUE is my favorite color but lately PURPLE has been #1 color since last year.  If purple is in the mix then I'm grabbing it, lol.  This palette is HOT and all colors are nice. 
*** I have a look on my blog using the purple and blue ***  Check it out in 2009 - Bitchslap

No comments:

Post a Comment