Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine's Day LOOKS

Betty Boop Valentines Day Pictures, Images and Photos
Valentine Pictures, Images and Photos



The Day is almost here  --- you may love it or you may hate it but "always go with a smile."


L'OREAL HIP DUO - N- 'Flamboyant'
I've been eyeing L'oreal Duo's for a long time especially this color.  It's so pretty and vibrant, but I never bought it because it reminded me of MAC's Limited Style Warriors - Vibrant Grape (purple) and Bright Future (yellow).  In my opinion, it is similar and both are very gorgeous.  Therefore, if you never purchased those two colors from MAC this is a perfect substitute. I bought different colors so I'll be posting further looks.




Eyes:
Too Face Eye Primer
MAC 'Bare Study' Paint Pot
L'oreal Duo - 'yellow' in the inner to middle of lid
L'oreal Duo - 'purple' in the middle lid to outer lid
Using MAC #224 blending brush, I blend the outer lid using the 'purple'
MAC 'Da Bling' e/s on the crease and blending up toward the brow
L'oreal Duo 'purple' under the waterline and then using MAC #217 blending brush to give it a smokey look
Urban Decay 'Zero' eyeliner on lid and waterline

FACE:
I used the same description as below in my 1st look except I used:
Cheek - Maybelline Dream Mousse #25 Rose Petal - VERY PRETTY TEXTURE & COLOR

LIPS:
MAC LE Lipstick 'Full Body' 
MAC LE Lipglass 'Personal Taste' - LOVE this color and the combination with the lipstick. I had to buy 2 of each before it was completely gone from the store.
 I didn't use a  lip liner but if you like to use it the following are good matches: Quartz (MAC); Blackberry (Bitchslap) or Mahogany (NYX)

 This is not very good picture, but the colors I used are from MAC Style Warriors so you can compare to L'oreal Duo Flamboyant.


Products Used:
KittenTwig


FACE:
Makeup Forever Face Primer (Green)
Revlon Color Stay in Warm Golden
MAC Select Sheer Powder
MAC Mineralize 'Checky Bronze' on cheek
MAC 'Fun & Games' blush (Limited Hello Kitty Collection)
MAC Mineralize 'Soft & Gentle' as a highlighter

EYES:
Too Face Eye Primer
Stila 'Kitten' on the entire eye
Stila 'Twig' on the crease & under the water line
*** I MUST say I love these two colors.  It's my favorite colors from Stila.  If you're a big fan of 'Shroom' from MAC then you will love Kitten.  And as for Twig, it's a beautiful penny color.  ***
Urban Decay 'Bourbon' 24/7 Eyeliner on the waterline
MAC 'Plush' Mascara

LIPS:
MAC 'Quartz' Lip Liner
MAC 'Fantasia' Lipstick
MAC 'Get Rich Quick' Dazzleglass

No comments:

Post a Comment