Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer Sunet (using Julie G. lash colab with Jesse's Girl Cosmetic; Inglot pigment and Make Up Forever eyeshadow)






EYES:
  • MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly' 
  • Inglot Pigment '24' on lid
  • Make Up For Ever e/s 'I-746' on the crease and blend
  • Make Up For Ever e/s 'M928' above and outer crease
  • Kat Von D. Liquid Liner 'Trooper'
  • MAC Eye Kohl Pencil 'Teddy' in the water line and lower lash line (smudge)
  • MAC e/s 'Mauveless' over 'Teddy' smudge and blend
  • Julie G. lash #101



Julie G once again collaborated with Jesse's Girl Cosmetics to create false lashes.  The lashes are affordable retailing at $4.99 and can be found at Rite Aide.  It comes in 5 or 6 different styles to fit your eye shape.  In the box, the lashes look close to natural.  I purchased #101 because it's full wispies and has a nice lift at the end, which is what I look for in lashes. After applied, you can tell it's falsies but I like that I can wear it under my glasses without the lash hitting and annoying me.  It's a great size.

No comments:

Post a Comment