- MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- Inglot Pigment '24' on lid
- Make Up For Ever e/s 'I-746' on the crease and blend
- Make Up For Ever e/s 'M928' above and outer crease
- Kat Von D. Liquid Liner 'Trooper'
- MAC Eye Kohl Pencil 'Teddy' in the water line and lower lash line (smudge)
- MAC e/s 'Mauveless' over 'Teddy' smudge and blend
- Julie G. lash #101
Julie G once again collaborated with Jesse's Girl Cosmetics to create false lashes. The lashes are affordable retailing at $4.99 and can be found at Rite Aide. It comes in 5 or 6 different styles to fit your eye shape. In the box, the lashes look close to natural. I purchased #101 because it's full wispies and has a nice lift at the end, which is what I look for in lashes. After applied, you can tell it's falsies but I like that I can wear it under my glasses without the lash hitting and annoying me. It's a great size.