I was saving all my $ for a trip to Mexico yet my plan failed so I did what I do best - shop for makeup.
MAC Is Beauty Collection (Limited):
- Fluidline - Silverstroke (silver metallic)
- Fluidline - Deliciously Rick (shimmer chocolate)
- Eyeshadow - Preening (mint green)
- Eye Pencil - NC15/NW20 (creamy beige)
- Lipstick - Reel Sexy (coral/pink)
- Lipstick - Call the Hairdresser (strawberry)
- Lip Conditioner(not apart of the collection)
My favori te item from this collection must be the eye pencil. It's not a "big" deal because you can find the color in other brands, however, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
- BIG Sea Salt Shampoo (a repurchase for me) - this shampoo conditions and exfoliates the scalp.
- D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap - this product is new to me but I already LOVE IT! It's a shaving cream made of strawberry so it smells nice but feels even better :) It leaves my skin so soft after shaving without feeling any irritation, redness or razor burn.
- BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask - this is also NEW to me. I got it FREE with Lush recycling program. This mask is required to be refrigerated. I like to warm it in in my hand prior to applying to my face and it leaves my skin so clean and soft.
- Mask of Magnanimity (sample size) is my FAVORITE mask of all time. It exofoliate my skin removing dirt, oil and makeup as well as unclog pores.
|Clockwise: BIG (white); BB Seweed (green/gray clay); Mask of Magnanimity (green); and D'Fluff (pink)|
I like that each jar has an expiration date telling you when it's time to dispose on the back. It also includes all the natural ingredients.
Lash Bunny Boutique: Mink Lashes
Lash Bunny Boutique is an online and a cruelty free company located in Vancouver, Canada. They sell mink lashes that is design in different shapes and sizes that will accommodate all eye shapes. The lash band is soft and comfortable to wear over your natural lashes. Overall, the lashes are made beautifully; nicely packed; shipping wasn't too bad being that it comes from Canada, but it's not 3 to 5 days either and I highly recommend it. As all mink lashes, it can be used up to 20-25 times.
|'Bunny Love' - My favorite!|
|'Marilyn's Wink' - GREAT for eye glasses users|
|'Vancity Babe' - So tempted|
|'Seduce You' - So Pretty!|
L'Oreal (Rite Aide)
Rite Aide was having 40% and I had my list ready! I purchased:
- Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in #106
- True Match #W6
- Infallible Blush #701 and #704
- Teloscope Mascara (repurchase)
I LOVE the Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - it's perfect to use especially now that we will be going into Summer. I actually used and shared a look using it on my last post - Blue Fever Inspired Look. The foundation actually does provide a matte finish for a long time, not sure for 24hrs; it's not heavy nor does it clog the pores; and looks great leaving your skin looking healthy. I recommend it to those who have oily-combination to oily skin. As for True Match, I don't know if it's because I love so much the Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation that I haven't really given it a chance, but I'm not into it.
As for the Infallible blushes, I was given 'NUDE' last year at a workshop I attended and LOVED it. Therefore, I purchased two more -
|Swatches over no primer|
The texture of this blush is like mousse and it has a small amount of pigmentation. It's great for those who doesn't like or know how to apply blush. It provides a light color with highlight without looking too much.
I made 2 trips to Ulta. The first stop:
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - 'Night Calming' & 'Hydrating' - I'm really liking Hydrating.
- NYX NEW Micro Brow Pencil - GREAT drug store duo pencil!!!! NYX has a selection of colors to choose from.
|L to R: Ash Brown & Auburn|
- Maybelline NEW Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Sand' and 'Medium'
- Maybelline NEW Master Prime 'Blur + Smooth' - a Great drug store dupe to Make Up For Ever Step 1 Smoothing Primer
- Maybelline Limited Lipstick 'Strike A Rose' (pink/coral color w/pigment). A celebration to Maybelline's 100 Birthday. I LOVE the packaging!
- Benefit The Porefessional primer travel size
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream travel size
- Duo lash glue
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting '00 Transparent' - GREAT drug store powder to use over your highlighter.
- John Masters Organics - Shampoo and Conditioner (Color Enhancer)
This is the first time I have ever tried this brand. It caught my attention since I am now a red head, I really wanted a good shampoo and conditioner that will help with any damages. It leaves my hair so soft, shinny and healthy.
My second trip was to return Maybelline foundations. Again, since I have too many foundations and was gravitated to certain ones, I didn't give it chance :(
I was kind of good because my wallet was literally crying but I got to pick-up:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation 'Tawny 3W1'
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer '02 Medium' - this is the first item I own from Estee Lauder and I love it!
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess illuminating Powder - I bought this item at Macy's and not at Sephora. I didn't like it so I returned it because I LOVE shimmer shimmer highlighters. At first, I thought of keeping it in my kit to use for mature skin, but not even my mother liked it. I bought her both items for Mother's Day.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer 'Medium Neutral'
- Dior Skin Airflash Spray Foundation 'Medium Beige 300'
- Roses De Cloe Perfume
- Soap & Glory Hand Food (lotion) - as you may know, this brand has been discontinued at Sephora. You can purchase it at beauty.com
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extend Thirst Relief Cream-Gel (redeem my points) - This product feels really nice on the skin and I've been faithfully using everyday.
- Sephora headphones (redeem points)
- Set (redeem points):