Monday, April 27, 2015

Blue Fever Inspired Look

Blue is my favorite color so when I saw Kloe Kardashian's makeup using blue/grey eyeshadows I was so inspired.  My goal was to recreate the beautiful and flawless application done by the fabulous Mario D. but it didn't turn out that way. 

I have been experiencing allergies and eye tearing and I HATE IT!  I really want to use my new mink lashes from Lash Bunny Boutique 'Bunny Love' but due to my allergies I couldn't use my eye contacts.  Therefore, I only applied the lashes on one side just to see how it looks.




FACE:
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator gel-cream
  • Maybelline Master Prime Blur+Smooth
  • Michael Todd Organics Antiox Serum (around my smile only)
  • L'Oreal Inflammable Pro-Matte Foundation #106
  • Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral' (for extra coverage)
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Sand' to highlight
  • Besame Cosmetics 'Brightening Vanilla' powder over 'Sand' 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder '00 Transparent' over 'Brightening Vanilla' powder
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light 'Shadowplay' to sculpt
  • Estee Lauader Bronzer 'Medium'
  • MAC Blush 'Darkly My Dear' (discontinued) and 'Margin'
  • Buxom Highlighter 'Bankroll' from the Holiday Palette - Dolly's High Roller Collection (discontinued)
  • IT Cosmetics illumanator Foundation Powder 'Medium'
  • NYX Micro Pencil 'Ash Brown'
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade 'Chocolate'
  • Anastasia Brow Gel 'Clear' 

EYES:
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
  • Kat Von D. 'Oceanside' from For Eyes That Will Hypnotize palette (discontinued) on the lid and lower lash line
  • DEXNY 'Harlem Nights' outer crease and lower lash line
  • Colourpop 'Onai' under the brow bone, inner tear duct and inner lower lash line
  • MAC Eye Pencil 'Blue Sapphire' in the water line
  • Buxom Pencil 'Call Me' on the upper lash line
  • Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner 'Perversion' over 'Call Me'
  • L'Oreal Ms. Manga Mascara
  • Lash Bunny Boutique 'Bunny Love' Mink Lashes
  • Adhesive Black Glue

LIPS:
  • MAC Lip Pencil 'Dervish'
  • MAC Lipstick 'Enchanted' (Discontinued)
  • MAC Lipglass 'Water Deities' (Discontinued)
After all this, I still couldn't put in my contacts and I was uncomfortable wearing my lash and glasses.  This dramatic look required lashes to complete the look. Therefore, I removed the lash and all except the colors on my lid to be comfortable -

No comments:

Post a Comment