So of course I had to add some color and what better than adding my FAVORITE color - Blue and lashes - using NYX Gel Liner and Smudger in 'Cobalt Blue'
and NEW synthetic lashes that I purchased at the Make Up Show from Frends for $1.00 #962 (no name brand). I like it because it looks natural and I can use it under my glasses.
|My eye is tearing|
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment
- Michael Todd Antiox Serum
- L'Oreal Inflammable Pro-Matte Foundation #106
- EX1 Foundation #F200
- Mix the two foundations and applied using Bdellium #954 Brush
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral'
- applied using Morphe #G2 Brush
- MAC Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpture Cream to contour (discontinued)
- applied using Royal & Langnickle Revolution #BX-35 Brush
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 'Medium 02' to bronze the face
- applied using Bdellium #990 Brush
- Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls 'Bronze Pearl'
- applied using Real Techniques Setting Brush
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- ColourPop e/s Sunnies on the crease
- applied with MAC Brush #224
- MAC 'Saffron' and 'Saddle' e/s on the crease - blend, blend & blend and lower lash line
- MAC pigment 'Scatterrays' discontinued on eye lid
- MAC Eye Pencil 'NC15/NW20' on waterline
- NYX Gel Liner and Smudger in 'Cobalt Blue'
- applied with Sonia Kashuk Precision Liner and Inglot Duraline
- Lime Crime 'Cosmopop' Lipstick
- NYX Macaron 'Citron #07' Lipstick