Sunday, May 31, 2015

Soft Eyes with a pop of Blue eyeliner using affordable brands

I started with a very light eye application that almost looked as if I didn't have any eyeshadow on.  I like to concentrate more on my skin since I am very conscious of my rosacea, large pores and acne/acne scars.    




So of course I had to add some color and what better than adding my FAVORITE color - Blue and lashes - using NYX Gel Liner and Smudger in 'Cobalt Blue'



and NEW synthetic lashes that I purchased at the Make Up Show from Frends for $1.00 #962 (no name brand).  I like it because it looks natural and I can use it under my glasses.

My eye is tearing





FACE:
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum 
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
  • Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment
  • Michael Todd Antiox Serum
  • L'Oreal Inflammable Pro-Matte Foundation #106
  • EX1 Foundation #F200
    • Mix the two foundations and applied using Bdellium #954 Brush
  • Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral'
    • applied using Morphe #G2 Brush 
  • MAC Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpture Cream to contour (discontinued) 
    • applied using Royal & Langnickle Revolution #BX-35 Brush
  • Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 'Medium 02' to bronze the face
    • applied using Bdellium #990 Brush
  • Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls 'Bronze Pearl'
    • applied using Real Techniques Setting Brush




EYES:
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
  • ColourPop e/s Sunnies on the crease
    • applied with MAC Brush #224  
  • MAC 'Saffron' and 'Saddle' e/s on the crease - blend, blend & blend and lower lash line
  • MAC pigment 'Scatterrays' discontinued on eye lid 
  • MAC Eye Pencil 'NC15/NW20' on waterline
  • NYX Gel Liner and Smudger in 'Cobalt Blue'
    •  applied with Sonia Kashuk Precision Liner and Inglot Duraline 
 
 
LIPS:
  • Lime Crime 'Cosmopop' Lipstick
  • NYX Macaron 'Citron #07' Lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment