Saturday, April 25, 2015

Decluttering leads to playing with makeup

I was decluttering and disposing my makeup when I came across an old quad from MAC and I knew that I had to use it.

Instead of decluttering or disposing this - 



I did this -

 

MAC Discontinued Quad (sorry the name faded away)


FACE:
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator gel-cream
  • Make Up For Ever Base Mattifying Primer (applied only in the areas that I shine)
  • Make Up For Ever Base Smoothing Primer
  • Michael Todd Organics Antiox Serum (around my smile only)
  • IT Cosmetics CC+ 'Medium' 
  • Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral'
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Sand' to highlight
  • Besame Cosmetics 'Brightening Vanilla' Powder over 'Sand'
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light 'Shadowplay' to contour
  • Estee Lauader Bronzer 'Medium'
  • L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush '#701 Rose Gold'
  • IT Cosmetics illumanator Foundation Powder 'Medium'
  • MAC Discontinued Palette - top row/1st Color on the left - to highlight
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil 'Ash Brown'
  • Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 
EYES:
  • MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
  • MAC Quad: 
    • second row/1st color on the left - blend all over my lid up to the crease and lower lashline 
    • second row/2nd color on the right blend on outter lid and crease; and lower lashline
    • first row/2nd color on the right blend on crease and above; and lower lashline 
    • first row/1st color to highlight under the brow bone and inner tear duct
  • MAC Liquid Liner 'Black' 
  • Inglot Gel Liner '#77'
  • MAC Pencil 'NC 15/NW25' in the waterline
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara  
LIPS:
  •  Kiko Super Gloss #105

No comments:

Post a Comment