Instead of decluttering or disposing this -
I did this -
|MAC Discontinued Quad (sorry the name faded away)|
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator gel-cream
- Make Up For Ever Base Mattifying Primer (applied only in the areas that I shine)
- Make Up For Ever Base Smoothing Primer
- Michael Todd Organics Antiox Serum (around my smile only)
- IT Cosmetics CC+ 'Medium'
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Neutral'
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Sand' to highlight
- Besame Cosmetics 'Brightening Vanilla' Powder over 'Sand'
- Kat Von D Shade + Light 'Shadowplay' to contour
- Estee Lauader Bronzer 'Medium'
- L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush '#701 Rose Gold'
- IT Cosmetics illumanator Foundation Powder 'Medium'
- MAC Discontinued Palette - top row/1st Color on the left - to highlight
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil 'Ash Brown'
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- MAC Quad:
- second row/1st color on the left - blend all over my lid up to the crease and lower lashline
- second row/2nd color on the right blend on outter lid and crease; and lower lashline
- first row/2nd color on the right blend on crease and above; and lower lashline
- first row/1st color to highlight under the brow bone and inner tear duct
- MAC Liquid Liner 'Black'
- Inglot Gel Liner '#77'
- MAC Pencil 'NC 15/NW25' in the waterline
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
- Kiko Super Gloss #105