Monday, January 20, 2014

Get Ready w/me on New Year's Eve

Hi.

The color I used on my lid was not properly captured on camera.  I used a pretty glitter called 'Pink' from O.C.C but it looks 'orange.'






Let's get started:

Eyeshadow Shield - great to use when applying glitter




After applying my primer and base, I applied UD e/s 'Freestyle' from the Smoked palette all over my lid.


Urban Decay SMOKED Palette
Next, I used MAC e/s 'Saddle' to sweep back and forth on my crease with MAC #224 brush.  I have been loving this eyeshadow as a "transitional" color. 

MAC e/s 'Saddle'
 

The next color is a discontinued eyeshadow called 'Twig' from Stila using a crease brush.
 
Stila 'Twig' eyeshadow
 

I applied a pink e/s from BH Cosmetic 'Take Me to Brazil' palette on my lid.

BH Cosmetic 'Take Me to Brazil' Palette
And last, I applied 'Pink' glitter from O.C.C using Liquid Sugar from Eye Kandy Cosmetic on my lid.

Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar and O.C.C 'Pink'

This is the final look (well actually this was at the end of the night for me).  I added Velour Mink lashes in 'Doll Me Up;' Miliani Lip Liner 'Haute Pink'; and Eve Pearl lipgloss 'Baby Doll.' 


My son Ethan bought me a purple hair clip for Christmas that I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment