Monday, March 17, 2014

Holy Grail Foundation - BECCA



Foundation:  
Becca Cosmetics - it's perfect!
 
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme

OMG, where do I begin?!?!?!  Ok, I was watching a video on YouTube about a full coverage yet LIGHTWEIGHT foundation from Becca. I immediately thought of Kat Von D. - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation.  K.V.D's foundation is full coverage but feels heavy at least for me on the skin.  Overall, it gives a flawless application. 
*Recommendation - if you have never tried K.V.D, I suggest for you to get color match and ask for a sample before purchasing it.  

About the brand:
Becca is a brand from Australia and it's sold in most Sephora's and Macy's.  It's an amazing brand with great products.  

About the Foundation:
This foundation gives full coverage yet it's lightweight on the skin because it contains a mix of water and pigment.  It covers most skin imperfection such as acne, acne scars, dark spots, etc. It also hydrates the face, which helps the application lasts a long time without any need of reapplying and not clogging the pores.  The packaging is in a bottle that has a pump.  It contains 30 ml/1.0 oz, comes in a range of 20 colors (light to deep complexion) and retails at $44.00.  This does have a smell not so pleasant but manageable.  It's describe to be used on any skin types.     

How to Use:
All you need is 1 pump, which will cover your entire face and neck.  This foundation dries nicely BUT quickly so you must BLEND FAST!  I like to use my beauty blender (as an alternate tool you can use a large non-latex damp sponge).  If you're a "take my time" gal then using a brush of your choice to help blend the foundation evenly and then go over with your beauty blender.  I also like to use my Sigma F84 or Sedona Lace FB07 brush to apply.   

PROS:
In addition to providing full coverage and not feeling heavy on the skin the BEST part for me and all eye glasses users is for the first time I found a foundation that stays on my skin and not on my glasses. Amazing!  
*I'm in the color "NUDE" (MAC NC30)

CONS:
This foundation is not for someone who suffers with large pores.  Benefit PoreProfessional helps reduce the appearance of pores.

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-coverage-complexion-creme-P384640?skuId=1576305 

Also, check out Dani's review on the product.  She's awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjafb67Z6U8&list=UUEjBWzcw_3h8rnGsMyFfcEQ

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of that brand before. Sounds like a good product!

    ReplyDelete