Sunday, January 19, 2014

My 2013 BEST Products

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I want to share what have been my best 2013 products, which covers skin, nails, tools and of course MAKEUP :)

Lets begin!  Click the link in () to see pictures and read further information.

Skin Care:
I use my clarisonic machine with my cleanser (Mario Badescu or Josie Maran) during the weekdays especially if I am wearing makeup (it helps remove all the bacteria and oil from the skin that can clog the pores); followed with Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleaning Lotion (toner); During the weekend, I repeat the same steps except I use my Lush mask instead of my Clarisonic (never use a Clarisonic with any cleanser that has pebbles).

Moisturizers:
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre'
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm (Urban Decay)
  • Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer Treatment with Astaxanthin (Moisturizer)
  • Eve Pearl Fx HD Primer Moisturizer (HD Fx Primer)
  • Josie Maran Argan Infinity Creamy Oil (Creamy Oil)


Primers:

Tarte and Benefit works the same.  The difference is the consistency.  Hourglass works amazing yet pricey.

Anti-Shine:
I recently changed my routine when applying anti-shine.  Now, I spray 'No Glow' and wait until it  dries.  Then mix Hydra-Mat and a primer and apply to my face followed with foundation, etc.  This helps me throughout the day, but if I need touch up I'll use E.P Finish Powder.



Foundation:

I love to use Eve Pearl during the Summer.  It's not heavy and works beautifully.  During Fall and Winter, I like to use MUFE and Neutrogena especially when my skin begins to dry.

Concealers:
I like to use MAC Pro Longwear and Eve Pearl to highlight; MAC Studio and Eve Pearl to cover 'flaws' like acne, acne scars and redness; and E.P to contour.

Powder:
  • Cargo Blu_Ray HD (Cargo)
  • MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (MAC)
  • Ben Nye Luxury Powder 'Banana' (Ben Nye)
  • Hourglass Dim Light Palette (Hourglass)
These powders are used to set foundation.  I use all but my recent favorite is Hourglass 'Dim Light.' I got the limited palette for Christmas and have been using it everyday.

Bronzer:
  • MAC Limited 'Darkly My Dear'
  • MAC Limited Pro Longwear 'Nude on Board'
  • MAC 'Blunt' (MAC)
  • Tarte 'Park Avenue Princess' (Tarte)

Blush:

Eyebrows:
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in 'Blonde'
  • MAC e/s 'Cooperplate' and 'Brown Script'
  • MAC Brow Clear Gel

Highlighters:
  • MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish 'Whisper of Gilt' and 'Superb' 
  • The Balm 'Mary Lou Manizer'
  • Hourglass 'Incandescent Light'  

 Palette:
  • Hourglass Limited Ambient Lighting  (HG)
  • Tarte Limited Off the Cuff Cheek (Tarte)
  • Urban Decay 'Smoked' (U.D)
  • BH 'Take Me to Brazil' (BH)
  • Kat Von Quad Limited 'Star-Crossed'

Eye Primer/Base:

Eyeshadow:
  • MAC 'Saddle'; 'Brown Script'; 'Swiss Chocolate'; (MAC)
  • Naked Cosmetic (Naked)
  • O.C.C 'Jubilee' (O.C.C)

Lipstick/Lipglass/Liner:
  • Urban Decay Revolution lipstick 'Rush' (U.D)
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (KVD)
  • Maybelline New Vivid Lipsticks (Maybelline)
  • Maybelline NEW Color Elixir™ by Color Sensational '045 Amethyst Potion' (Maybelline)
  • Eve Pearl 'Baby Doll' lipgloss (E.P)
  • NYX lip liner 'Prune' (NYX)
  • MAC 'Ruby Woo'; 'Ablaze'; 'Rebel'; (MAC)
  • Mario Badescu Lip Wax (M.B)

Nail Polish:
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic (O.C.C) 
  • Zoya
  • MAC
  • Essie  

Tools/Brushes:
  • E.P Pro Duo Mixing Palette (E.P)
  • Eye Boutique Shadow Shield (E.B.S)
  • Crown Brushes:
  • Crown Brush Tube Case (C.B)
  • Real Techniques (R.T)
  • Eve Pearl #107, #110, #116 (E.P)
  • Sigma 'F84' (Sigma)
  • Beauty Blender 'Black' (B.B)









No comments:

Post a Comment