Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Look using U.D Smoked Palette & Haul

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH EVERYONE HAD A BLESSED AND BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR.

My last 2012 makeup look for the year using my NEW Christmas present from my uncle the Urban Decay 'Smoked' Palette.  OMG, I LOVE this palette!!!!!

  
When this palette came out it immediately caught my attention.  I love the packaging!!!  This palette consists 10 eyeshadows, 1 mini primer, 1 NEW glide-on pencil and a booklet showing how to create different looks.  This palette retails for $49.00 and it can be purchased at UrbanDecay.com/Ulta/Sephora





FACE:
  • DDF Moisturizer
  • Caudalie Serum
  • Tarte Maracuja Foundation 'Medium'
  • Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer 'Medium' and 'Light'
  • Cargo BluRay Powder 'Medium'
  • MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • MAC Powder Blush 'Darkly My Dear' 
  • MAC Blush 'Small Vanity'
  • MAC Fix+
  • Mehron Barrier Spray
EYES:
  • Too Faced Eye Primer    
  • MAC Cream Colour Base 'Black'
  • U..D.S.P e/s 'Blackout' on lid (using a flat brush)
  • U.D.S.P e/s 'Evidence' on crease & lower lash line
*using MAC Brush #194 slowly start from the outer lower lash line sweeping up creating a v shape*
  • U.D.S.P e/s 'FreeStyle' on brow bone
  • U.D.S.P e/s 'Kinky' under brow arch
  • L'oreal 24 Infallible e/s 'Eternal Black' (flat brush)
  • O.C.C Glitter 'Blaylock'  
  • U.D 24/7 Glide-On Pencil 'Perversion' on upper & lower waterline
  • Make Up Forever Mascara 
LIPS:
  •  NYX Lipstick Circe
  •  O.C.C liptar 'Uber'

No comments:

Post a Comment