Sunday, January 20, 2013

Make Up Forever Holiday Set


Swatches - Top to Bottom - 21L Metallic Grey Aqua Eyes / 01 Black Aqua Eyes / 16 Aqua Cream

Another great deal Sephora.com had online was Make Up Forever Holiday Set for $42.00.  This set is waterproof, smudge proof and long lasting.  It retails for $59.00 in the store, but online it was 20% off from $42.00 = $33.60.  

This was my Christmas gift from my husband.  He knew how much I was constantly looking at it :)  

The set includes 2 full size Aqua Eyes pencil in #0L Black and #21L described as a dark metallic grey (Orig. $18); Aqua Cream #16 Pink Beige with shimmer (Orig. $23); 1 full size of Smoky Lash - Rich Black Mascara (Orig. $23); and 1 HD Microfinish Powder (Orig. Price $32).  

I really like this set!!!!  Besides being very creamy, long lasting and smudge proof it works great on my sensitive eyes.  The mascara makes my lashes look very natural and full.  The aqua cream works nicely on the eyelid and as a highlighter on the face.  The aqua eyes works nice on the waterline.  The only product I haven't tried yet is the HD Powder.  However, when used it should be very lightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment