Saturday, January 19, 2013

Kat Von D. e/s Palette and Quad

One brand that I'm extremely excited about is Kat Von D.   

I received a $15 OFF coupon from Sephora and I immediately knew that I wanted to buy the Clarisonic system.  As you know it's expensive so a small discount is always a big help.  As I browsed through the store, I came across Kat Von D. "Starry Eyes Makeup Palette" and it cost $40.00.  This palette consist 12 eyeshadows and 2 full size everlasting love liquid lipstick (lipstain).  The colors are BEAUTIFUL and pigmented.  I love that it doesn't have any fall outs because when I first tried other K.V.D e/s I wasn't crazy about the formula

Thankfully the clarisonic system I wanted was sold out so I shopped at Sephora.com to purchase the system.  I always check the SALE page and saw the K.V.D palette on sale for $34.00. That means I would pay $19.00 for this palette with my coupon - how cool is that!!!! :)   

I LOVE THE PACKAGING!!!!!
Great eyeshadows!!!
The design is an eye surrounded by wings
"Felix" - Brown Family - L to R frosty beige/matte brown/dark brown w/glitter
"Helmiit" - Green Family - L to R frosty sea green/matte green/dark green w/glitter

"Lohner" - Plum Family - L to R frosty lilac/matte plum/dark plum w/glitter
"Requiem" - Purple Family - L to R baby pink/lilac/matte purple/dark purple w/giltter
2 Lipstains top to bottom 'Adora' & 'Lolita'
Liptains Wet - L to R - burnt orange/red and matte brown/taupe
Lipstains dried (sorry I smudged against my shirt by mistake)
 
The matte green e/s is what caught my attention immediately.  I love how the e/s are broken into 4 sets and how each set is design with a frost, matte and glitterAnother main reason I really love this palette it comes with 2 full size lipstains.  Each lipstain cost $18.00. 

After receiving my package with my Clarisonic & K.V.D Palette, Sephora included a 20% coupon for ALL SALE ITEMS.  There were 2 K.V.D 4 eyeshadow quads on the sale page, which I saw at the store and were very pigmented too.  It cost $20.00 but online it was $13.00 + 20% off = $10.40
*I always recommend to check the SALE Page at Sephora.com*


L to R "STARSTRUCK" & "STAR-CROSSED"
L TO R - BRONZE - BROWN - GOLD/YELLOW - RED
L TO R - SILVER/BLUE - BLUE - TAUPE - EGGPLANT PURPLE

Can you scream BEAUTIFUL!!!  These quads are gorgeous!!!!  And for the price you can't go wrong!!!!
I think this palette & quads are limited so if you can get your hands on it hurry & buy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment