Saturday, May 5, 2012

O.C.C Spring Collection Launch Party in NYC

O.C.C launched it's beautiful Spring Collection in NYC.   



 Collection: (sorry I didn't realize 1 pigment was m.i.a below)

This picture was taken from outside but it doesn't show how truly crowded the store was...
 




 'Datura'(NEW)

Datura is such a beautiful color.  It's described as 'pink/lavender' color with opalescent.  I love this color because it can be used on the lid, inner tear duct, brow bone and highlighter above cheek bone (face). 


 L to R: Cha Cha & Kava Kava

Cha Cha is described as coral/peach.  It's not apart of the new collection, but I liked it too much to leave it behind.


Kava Kava (NEW) is described as a 'peach neutral' color  

I LOVE TO USE THESE 2 COLORS TOGETHER.

The NEW collection is really nice but I only bought 2 items from it.  I regret not buying the nail polishes because the colors were very pretty.  My friend Anna did and after seeing it on her - I most def will be buying a few at the Makeup Show :)


To see more swatches of this collection - check out Xsparkage.  She's AWESOME!!!

Swatches of the Lip Tars:

Swatches of Pigments:
http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=4931
  
I have really come to like O.C.C since I learned how it can be used thanks to Laureen aka 'Queenofblending' and Koren aka 'Enkore'.  They are both incredible makeup artists and show/give great tips on YouTube.  Overall, I love the fact the products are 100 % Vegan.

Lip Tars can be used in many different  ways besides the lips such as eyes & body.  

When applying on your lips, I suggest using a lip brush.  If you're applying this products on the eyes using a brush, I suggest no double dipping with the same brush on to your eyeshadow without cleaning very well.  You should use a new brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment