Friday, May 18, 2012

IMATS in NY (April 2012)

As you may know, IMATS, which stands for International Makeup Artist Trade Show is open to the public.  Therefore, anyone is welcome to shop good deals and enjoy a great show.  

I was fortunate to work with Eve Pearl and her team for the second year at IMATS.  I got to meet new inspiring artists and a few of my favorite YouTube sensational favorites :)

On my way....
 


 

Registration
 

THE LINE TO ENTER INSIDE (and that is nothing compare to how it looked outside).

 Before doors open....


 

 

Once the doors open - it was on....



Attractions...

 



















Eve Pearl





BEFORE

'Mama Pearl' doing her thing!!!  She was on a role doing creative makeovers - She's awesome - go Mama Pearl!!!! 

AFTER

YOUTUBE....

Lauren aka 'Queenofblending'

The closest I got to see Kandee Johnson...


Surprise visitor - Amy - Owner of Sugar Pill Cosmetics- she's too cute!! :)

**hopefully she will be bringing Sugar Pill to NY next year


Jean Francoiscd


OK, for those of you who don't know this man - I suggest you do!!!!

Jean is a wonderful makeup artist who I dearly adore and was SUPER excited to meet (ok I piratically stalk him down, lol).  His skills are flawless and his humor is too cute so I ALWAYS enjoy watching his videos.  He's well known for his "DIVA" series in which he recreates artists from their music videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment