Monday, April 11, 2011

March HAUL from IBS in New York

I want to share a few things I picked up at the International Beauty Show (IBS).  At the show, I volunteered with Eve Pearl's Cosmetics so I really didn't get a chance to browse (time and pain in my feet) and buy much, which is a good thing...you know how we can get carried away...it's like being in a candy store yet its makeup, lol.  So Let's get started:


Eve Pearl's Cosmetics: http://www.evepearl.com/ 
This was given to me.  Sorry, I don't have swatches.  My son erased my pics on my camera.

High Definition Foundation 16ml (L to R): Trio A (light 1/medium 1/medium 2) & Foundation Trio B (Dark 1, Dark 2/Deep 1 & Deep 2)

The foundation is a cream and feels so light on the skin (perfect especially during the summer).  It has GREAT coverage as well.  The best part, it stays on for a long time and great for sensitive skin.  

Magic Salmon Concealer (15g/0.5oz) Trio A (Light/Medium/Dark)
Blush Trio 16ml - Rosy (top left), Ruby (bottom) & Toffee (top right) **My favorite is Ruby**
Blush Trio 9.4g/0.33oz (L to R): 'Sassy Cheeks' (peach-pinky/bronzer) for medium skin & 'Sweet Cheeks' (peachy-pink/bronzer) for light skin
6 Radiant Eye Palette 7.2g/0.25 oz (L to R): 'Ultimate Eyes' (Natural Cream, Golden Pearl, Shimmer Rose, Deep Brown, Emerald Green & Rich Black) & 'Au' Natural' (Caramel Crip, Cafe' Latte, White Russian Coco, Nutmeg & Tiramisu)
Lip Palette - 18 colors: L to R/Top: Nude Beach(201)/Enchanted(202)/Love Story(203)/Pink Stiletto(204)/Park Ave Rose(205)/ChaCha(206) Bottom: Hollywood Affair(207)/Cherry Cola(208)/Amaretto(209)/Vampire Kiss(210)/Blushed(211)/Minosa(212) Last Row: Skinny Dip(213)/Brown Sugar(214)/Hot Chocolate(215)/Baby Doll(102)/Stardust(104)/Climax(304) 

This lip palette is awesome!!!!  The colors lasts for a long time.          
Loose Setting Powder 15grams (L to R): Powder A (light to medium) & Powder B (medium to dark)

Kohl Lip Pencil & Brush Combo (top to bottom): Caramel & Cosmo
Opposite side is a lip brush (awesome!)
lip brush
Kohl Eye Pencil & Smudger Combo (top to bottom): Brownie & Blackout
Opposite side of eye pencil
Smudger (awesome!!!)
Smudgeproof Liquid Eyeliner (awesome!)
Liquid eyeliner's tip (awesome!)

Eve Pearl's Cosmetics is my NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!  It works nicely; feels great on the skin especially since it's also a treatment for the skin.  Overall, it's easy to clean off.  I HIGHLY recommend this brand to anyone especially to those who have dry skin and/or experiencing or have skin issues like acne or acne scars, redness; etc.  All of her products works beautifully together


(all items were purchased by me):


Kajal Eye Liner: 'Topaz' - Beautiful!!!  Very nice on the waterline (I personally prefer it than white)
All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 'Indigo' (peacock blue) GORGEOUS!!!  if you want to smudge, you must do it ASAP cause once it drys it's not coming off.  *I washed my hands after swatching & it DID NOT RUB OFF AT ALL!!!

All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 'Dark Brown' (name says it all in color wise).  



Moroccanoil: Now, I have never heard of this company, but all of the makeup artists were raving about it so I said to myself "I most def need to check it out!"   I suffer of really bad dry skin and other skin issues (damn!) and hoped this would help.  I skipped buying the oil, but purchased a scalp treatment.  The girl behind the counter was really nice and gave me 3 free sample bottles of the oil.  So far the treatment and oil is really good on my scalp and hair.  The oil makes my hair feel very lite and shinny. 

Cute bag!

DinAir:  I love this company!!!  I really want to learn how to airbrush so I'm always checking out there site.  I couldn't purchase all I wanted (so sad), but I did buy hair extension 'GOLD', which I think would compliment my hair so I will be adding this accessory next week, YEAH!

CUTE Bag!



lash








No comments:

Post a Comment