|Yellow eye liner on the water line|
|Brown eye liner on the water line|
Sorry, I was feeling a bit lazy since I was supposed to be cleaning, I happen to find myself playing with NEW makeup lol so I only made up one eye.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir (Mist)
- Michael Todd True Organics Moisture Lite Non-Oily Hydrating lotion
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-Creme (Eye)
- Maybelline Master Primer Blur + Smooth #100
- Ardency Inn Americana Ultra Lightweight Skin Perfecting Primer
- Nivea Men Post Shave Balm (Sensitive)
- Make Up For Ever Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in "127" and Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in "30 Warm Nude"
- Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder "Radiant Light"
- Estes Lauder Bronze Goddess "02 Medium"
- BECCA Blush Mineral Blush "Wild Honey"
- Hourglass "Incandescent Light" above the apple of my cheeks.
- Urban Decay Chill Spray
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot
- Lime Crime Palette:
- "Divine" e/s on crease
- "Creation" e/s over 'Divine' on crease
- "icon" e/s on outer crease
- NYX Primal Colors e/s "Hot Pink" above the crease
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner "Canary" on inner lid and crease
- Sugar Pill Cosmetics "Buttercup" e/s over "Canary" on inner lid and crease
- MAC glitter "Crystalled Yellow" (discontinued) over "Buttercup" e/s
- Revlon Photoready Eye Art "010 Green Glimmer" on lid. First, applied the shadow then the glitter over.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Water Liquid Eye Liner "Black"
- NYX Matte Liquid Eyeliner "Black"
- Waterline - I used two different eyeliners on my waterline (1) Canary and (2) Teddy by MAC
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils "Baby Doll"