Monday, March 14, 2016

Car Selfie + Bad Hair Day = Nice Makeup Application


Makeup of the day includes New and Favorite products with a bad hair day :)



Skin Prep:

  • Michael Todd True Organics Moisture Lite Non-Oily Hydrating lotion
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-Creme (Eye)
  • Maybelline Master Primer Blur + Smooth #100
  • Ardency Inn Americana Ultra Lightweight Skin Perfecting Primer
  • Nivea Men Post Shave Balm (Sensitive) only in my T-zone area where I get oily

Face:


  • Estes Lauder Double Wear Foundation '3W1 Tawny' 
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer 'SX07' (highlight T-zone, under my eyes & my lower jaw line)
  • Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess '02 Medium'
  • Besame Brightening Vanilla Powder (over the areas I highlighted)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette:
    • Dim Light powder all over my face (areas I didn't cover with Besame powder)
    • Incandescent Light powder to highlight 
  • Cargo Cosmetics Blush 'Miami Beach'
  • Surratt Beauty e/s 'Truffe' for my Brows
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Clear' Brow Gel


Eyes:
  • MAC Pro Paintpot 'Painterly'
  • MAC Pro e/s 'Always Sunny' as my transitional shade (crease and above crease)
  • Lime Crime Venus Palette:
    • Creation e/s on crease
    • Icon e/s on lid & lower outer lash line
    • Muse e/s on ouster crease & lower outer lash line  
    • Divine e/s on lower outer lash line (smudge under 'Muse' e/s)
  • MAC Eye Pencil 'Teddy' on lower outer lash line
  • MAC Eye Pencil '15/25' on water line
  • MAC Upward Black Lash Mascara 

Lips:
  • Lime Crime Velvetine Liquid Lipstick 'Shroom'

No comments:

Post a Comment