Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 4th Makeup

I was sick during the holiday week with Vertigo BPPV and was a complete mess.  I didn't go out or did anything on the holiday (Saturday) due to my condition, however, I was feeling a bit better on Sunday.  My husband invited me to a car show and after being locked up inside my home for almost one week.  I was thrilled to step out (even if it was around the corner).  

As usual a very simple look with bold red lips is always a good to go for me.  Please read below for a list of products and follow me on  Instagram: francesortiz80 - where I also list products that I like to use or discover.




FACE:
  • Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate 
  • Too Faced 'The Porefessional' Primer on my nose
  • Kevyn Aucoin 'The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting' 
  • MAC Strobe Liquid Luminous Lotion (discontinued) 
  • L'Oreal Pro Matte Foundation #106
  • Kevyn Aucoin 'The Sential Skin Enhancer SX07' to highlight my t-zone
  • Besame Powder 'Vanilla' over the areas I highlighted
  • Buxom Bronzer 'Tahiti'
  • Kiko Cosmetics Blush #108
  • NARS Liquid illuminizer 'Super Organism'
  • MAC Mineralize Skin 'Superb' (discontinued) 
  • MAC Mineralize Skin powder 'Medium Dark'

Brows:
  • NYX Micro Pencil 'Ash Brown'
  • MAC e/s 'Charocol Brown'
  • MAC Brow Tint 'Beguile'
EYES:

  • L'Oreal Mascara

LIPS:
  • Make Up Designory (M.U.D):
    • Lip liner - Red
    • Lipstick - Lady Bug
 



No comments:

Post a Comment