|Rush Hours - my sacrifice to beat my face is crucial, but I can't say the same for the hair :)|
- Embryolisse Hydra Matte Emulsion
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer - Smoothing Primer
- Benefit The PoreFessional Face Primer (applied on my nose only)
- Dior Airflash Spray Foundation '#300 Medium Beige'
- applied with a damp beauty blender
- Other options that I like to use:
- Bdellium Tools Brush #957
- Sedona Lace FB 07
- Real Technique 'Buffing Brush'
- Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush #56
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 'Medium' (to conceal acne and acne scars)
- Used Sephora Brush #56 to blend
- MAC Pro Sculpt Cream to contour and sculpt (discontinued):
- nose, forehead and cheeks.
- used a flat brush to apply and then blend with Sephora Brush #56
- MAC Pro Blush 'Make You Mine'
- applied with Sigma Brush #SS168
- Buxom Limited 2014 Holiday Collection 'Dolly High Roller':
- Tahati Bronzer (permanent) - COMPLETELY OBSESSED! I used MAC Brush #138
- Bankroll Highlighter (limited and discontinued)- COMPLETELY OBSESSED! I used a cheap no name brand fan brush (yet it's my FAVORITE tool to apply highlighter)
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Clear Water'
- MAC Limited e/s 'Preening' on lid (flat shader brush)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (O.C.C) pigment 'Jubilee' on lid (used the same flat shade brush)
- MAC e/s 'Plumage' on crease and lower lash line (used a blending brush)
- MAC Pencil 'NC15/NW20' on waterline
- MAC Lip Liner 'Whirl'
- MAC Lipstick 'Whirl'
- A nude lip gloss (no name)