Monday, July 21, 2014

Drug Store Haul @ Ulta/CVS

Hello Loves!!!!

Ulta recently had 40% off on drug store brands - L'Oreal, Neutrogena, NYX and Physicians Formula. 

My NEW Friends


NYX Cosmetics:

  •  2 Primal Colors in Hot Pink (PC02) and Hot Green (PC08)
  • Macaron Lippie Lipstick - Citron
  • False Lashes - EL 129
  • Fresh Face Blotting Paper - 100 Sheets

L'Oreal:
  •  Telescopic Shocking Extension Waterproof  - #981 Black
  • Voluminous Miss Manga - #374 Blackest Black
  • 2 Collective Privee - Eva's Nude #610 and Jennifer's Nude #370
-The telescopic mascara caught my attention because it's waterproof but the wand is pretty small and looks good to use for my lower lashes; 
-My friend Anna wore Miss Manga mascara one day and I immediately saw the volume it gave her lashes.  Plus, the packaging is so cute.  Then after, I saw videos on YouTube about the product with all good reviews; 
-I saw the Collective Privee at my local CVS and fell in love with the chick packaging.  Plus, it has the artist's signature below, which is cool.  The lipsticks does have a scent that is very pleasant.
L to R: #610 Eva's Nude and #370 Jennifer's Nude

Neutrogena Cosmetics:
  • Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation #80
  • Makeup Remover Towelettes
  • Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara - Clump Free

Physicians Formula:
  • 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Brush-Tip Eyeliner + Serum 'Ultra Black'
Tools:
  • Lash Placement Tool
  • Nail Filer
  • Nail Buffer

Milani Baked Blush:
L to R: Red Vino #09 and Corallina #08
No Primer
 I had these blushes for a while now but never got a chance to post it.  It gives a great pigment payoff with bits of glitter particles.  
The blush in 'Corallina' works great for light to medium/tan skin tones.  It's a beautiful coral mix with orange color.  The only downside I have with this blush after applying it I feel the glitter is all over my face.  Therefore, I like to apply it with my fingers and not a brush.  I also LOVE to use this as an eyeshadow.  Another beautiful blush is 'Red Vino.' It's a red/wine color that works great for Tan to Deep skin tones.  The pigment is strong so I like to use MAC 187 (or any fluffy blush) to apply and build the color if it's needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment