Ulta recently had 40% off on drug store brands - L'Oreal, Neutrogena, NYX and Physicians Formula.
|My NEW Friends|
- 2 Primal Colors in Hot Pink (PC02) and Hot Green (PC08)
- Macaron Lippie Lipstick - Citron
- False Lashes - EL 129
- Fresh Face Blotting Paper - 100 Sheets
- Telescopic Shocking Extension Waterproof - #981 Black
- Voluminous Miss Manga - #374 Blackest Black
- 2 Collective Privee - Eva's Nude #610 and Jennifer's Nude #370
-My friend Anna wore Miss Manga mascara one day and I immediately saw the volume it gave her lashes. Plus, the packaging is so cute. Then after, I saw videos on YouTube about the product with all good reviews;
-I saw the Collective Privee at my local CVS and fell in love with the chick packaging. Plus, it has the artist's signature below, which is cool. The lipsticks does have a scent that is very pleasant.
|L to R: #610 Eva's Nude and #370 Jennifer's Nude|
- Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation #80
- Makeup Remover Towelettes
- Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara - Clump Free
- 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Brush-Tip Eyeliner + Serum 'Ultra Black'
- Lash Placement Tool
- Nail Filer
- Nail Buffer
Milani Baked Blush:
|L to R: Red Vino #09 and Corallina #08|
The blush in 'Corallina' works great for light to medium/tan skin tones. It's a beautiful coral mix with orange color. The only downside I have with this blush after applying it I feel the glitter is all over my face. Therefore, I like to apply it with my fingers and not a brush. I also LOVE to use this as an eyeshadow. Another beautiful blush is 'Red Vino.' It's a red/wine color that works great for Tan to Deep skin tones. The pigment is strong so I like to use MAC 187 (or any fluffy blush) to apply and build the color if it's needed.