Prep & Skin:
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Lotion
- Embryolisse Emulsion Hydra-Mat Lotion
- BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- Eve Pearl HD Liquid Foundation in 'Medium' using Sedona Lace Brush FB07 (LOVE this brush!)
- MAC Studio Concealer NC30 to cover my imperfections
- MAC 'Forecast' to highlight T-Zone & under eye
- MAC Pro Sculpture to contour using Royal Langnickel brush in 'BX-35 '
- MAC MSF 'Give Me Sun!' to bronze using Sigma SS150 brush (I only own the original set of brushes that has MAC #'s. I don't know what the current number is)
- MAC Blush 'Margin' using Auraline brush
- Hourglass Powder 'DIM Light' to use over the areas I highlighted with 'Forecast'
- Ben & Nye Powder in 'Banana' to use on areas I didn't set with any powder
- MAC Pigment 'Lily-White' to highlight
- Too Faced Eye Insurance Primer
- MAC Fluidline 'Phlox Garden' as a base
- BH Cosmetic Palette 'Take Me to Brazil' dark purple on the crease
- BH (same palette) light purple and sweep over the dark color and above the crease
- BH (same palette) hot pink color on the inner crease
- Naked Cosmetic - Pigment 'Naturally Nude #04' on lid
- MAC Pigment 'Lilly-White' under the brown bone and inner duct
- Stila Kajal eyeliner 'Onyx' on upper and lower water line
- Benefit Mascara 'They're Real!"
- Lime Crime Lipstick 'ComoPop'
- MAC Mineralize lip gloss 'Be Nice'