Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fashion Night @ Lane Bryant 9.6.12



Fashion Night (week) is given every September and February.  It's an event wither it's clothes or makeup or both that brings a community, fashion guru, stylist, celebrities and clients to one event and celebration.  

I was FINALLY able to attend an event in person YEAH for the FIRST TIME.  I'm so thankful to my friend Anna who convinced me to attend with her because I had a BLAST.  My plans were to attend a makeup event at O.C.C and Makeup Forever, but instead we went to Lane Bryant in Downtown, Brooklyn, New York.

Lane Bryant in Downtown Brooklyn, New York
DJ was spinning it hot :)

Fashionista, stylist, photographer, makeup artist and former judge in Next Top Model - Jay Manuel

Jay giving me tips on the outfit I chose to war for my b-day.

Since my birthday is on a Friday and I work in an office, I chose a black pleather pencil skirt with a white button down shirt.  Jay was super sweet and even more handsome in person.  He advised me that a pencil skirt fits nicely on most body type and this skirt would compliment my curves.  He also complimented me on my green eyes :)

Me, Ashley Graham and Anna
Ashley Graham - Lane Bryant Plus Size Model

Again, this event was awesome!!!!!  Lane Bryant was having a 25% off so you can shop with savings.  Overall, there signature drink was so delicious and the desserts were dangerous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment