Sunday, November 6, 2011

Miss Piggy and the Muppet Family MAC & OPI Collection

As a child, I've always loved Ms. Piggy!!!  She's sweet, loveable yet feisty and don't mess with her man Kermit, lol.


In her honor, MAC will be launching a LIMITED small collection ONLINE ONLY on November 14th (North America)!!!




The set includes: 
  • Eyeshadow - Miss Piggy Pink - mid tone blue pink - frost finish

  • Rapid Black Liner (Permanent)

  • 36 Lashes (Permanent)
*** I'm not sure about the pearls ***

I can't wait to see the movie in late November, yeah!!  

E News had her on a few weeks ago showing clips of her fashion shoot and it was so adorable!!!  You just have to love her!!!

Kandee Johnson "a friend in my head" (Wendy Williams) and a wonderful makeup artist has swatches on her blog.  Check her out if you haven't already!!!

http://www.kandeej.com/2011/11/mac-make-up-sneek-peak-miss-piggy.html


Now, OPI has launched the Muppet Glitter Collection and it's out now!!!  I go through my moments of loving and not caring for nail polish, but I love this collection.  It may be purchased at Ultra and even on Amazon.com.  To see the collection and swatches, check out Chelsea (another friend in my head, lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKTD31yISKQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment