If you guessed it, you're right, I went dressed as Ms. Freddy Krueger!!!
I had fun doing this look (not so much removing it!) and it took me about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I had to pick up my boys from school and I really wanted to give them a SCARE.
ITEMS USED TO CREATE BURN FACE:
- Toilet tissue
- Liquid latex
- 3D Gel (Mehron's Inc.)
- Blow Dryer
- ELF 100 e/s Palette
- Paradise Body Paint (Mehron's Inc)
My son Ethan is so funny, he told me "since when Freddy carries a purse?!?...Smart Ass.....LMAO
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation
- Eve Pearl HD Powder
- MAC blush 'Blunt' to contour
- Bitchslap Cosmetics Psychodelic Wheel '8 Ball' on my cheek
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish 'Soft and Gentle" as my highlighter (my favorite!!!)
|B.S.C 8 Ball|
- MAC Lipliner 'Chestnut'
- MAC lipstick 'Full Body' (my favorite!)
- MAC lipglass 'Lustre White'
Using my ELF 100 e/s palette, I combined the red/maroon e/s shadow to use on my crease; dark brown e/s on my outer crease; black e/s to create a V on the outer crease and blend and last a bit shimmery yellow/eggshell e/s on my brow bone. I added a pair of NYX false eyelashes and mascara. On my lower lashline, I repeated the colors from above..
On the burnt side, just using dark brown and purple and a bit of red all over the eye and under.
|ELF 100 e/s palette - maroon (left) and red (right) eyeshadow|