Friday, October 14, 2011

My First Photo Shoot!!!!

In late August, I had my first photo shoot.  It was very exciting and lots of fun.  I want to thank my friends who shared this wonderful experience with me - Zulema, Cynthia, Anna Guzman (Assistant) and Tremis Skeete (Photographer)!!!!


Model 1: Zulema Lilibeth Valladares


BEFORE









Model 2: Cynthia Jaquez

BEFORE









Group Picture
Anna, Zulema, Me and Cynthia



 


Used Products:
  • Eve Pearl Cosmetics (primer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick) 
  • Sugar Pill Cosmetics loose eye powder 'Stella' (Zulema) and 'Goldilux' (Cynthia)
  • NYX False Eye Lashes
  • MAC (lip liner, lipstick and lipglass)
  • Bitchslap Cosmetics Bronzer 'Congo'
  • Nars Illuminator 'Super Organism'
Used Tools:
  • Crown Brushes (Red 15 Brush Set & Enkore set)
  • Sigma Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment