Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall look using orange, brown, black & green from Sleek & MAC

Hi!!!

I hope you all are ready for Halloween cause I sure am!!!  It's one of my favorite Holidays and I love going all out and sharing it with my boys and family.  In fact, its become like a tradition, lol, so if I'm dragging my feet in decorating, my boys begin to question to me.  

This is my first fall look (- my messy hair) so here we go.....


Products Used on my face:

Eve Pearl Moisturizer Primer
Benefit Porefessional 
Eve Pearl Anti-Shine
Revlon Color Stay Foundation #310 Warm Golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC25
Urban Decay Razor Powder
MAC Blush 'Darkly my Dear' to contour 
Sleek Blush 'Aruba'

Eyebrow:
Benefit Color Corrector 'Lemon Aid'
Wet & Wild Brow Pencil 'Dark Brown'
MAC e/s 'Swiss Chocolate' & 'Brown Script'



Products used on my eyes:


Too Face Eye Shadow Insurance Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot 'Bare Study' on lid
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Milk' on crease and brow bone
MAC e/s 'Mylar' on inner lid 
Sleek e/s 'Tequila Sunrise' on middle to outer lid
MAC e/s 'Satin Taupe' on crease & a bit above
MAC e/s 'Brown Script' on crease over 'Satin Taupe'
Sleek e/s 'Espresso Martini' on outer-v and blending up
MAC e/s 'Mylar' under brow bone 
ELF liquid liner 'Black' on top lash line
NYX False Lashes 'EL129'
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Sleek Palette - Curacao: Tequila Sunrise (Orange - SICK color & LOVE!!) and Espresso Martini (Black)
MAC e/s 'Mylar'
  Lower Lash Line:

L'oreal HIP  Eyeliner '910 Black' on lower lash line and smudge.  Repeat.
Sleek e/s 'Tequila Sunrise' under the black
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil 'Tealo on waterline 
Sleek e/s 'Apres Midori' on waterline over 'Tealo' to set it
Sleek e/s 'Apres Midori'

LIPS:
Mehron Lip Liner 'Mandarina'
MAC Dazzle Lipstick 'Hot Ass' (discontinued - LOVE!)



Final Look:





2 comments: