Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all Mother's had a beautiful day.  Today is a day known to Mothers but everyday we put in the work that can be very hard yet very blessing.  

7 yrs. ago, I gave birth to my first son on May 6th and came home from the hospital on Mother's Day.  
 
Happy Birthday Ethan!

I am truly blessed!! Through all the rough patches, my boys always can make me smile.  They're so funny!!!  I love you Ethan & Marcus!!!




I kept my Mother's Day look simple but sexy on the eyes, lol.




FACE:

Mehron Barrier Spray (before application & after)
Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer w/Astaxanthin
Eve Pearl H.D Foundation 'Medium'
Eve Pearl H.D Salmon Concealer 'Medium'
Eve Pearl Face Powder 'Medium'
Bitchslap Cosmetics Bronzer 'Congo'
Mehron Creme Blush 'Tech-Orange'
Benefit Face Powder 'Bella Bamba'
MAC Mineralize Powder 'Soft & Gentle' (highlighter)
MAC e/s "Swiss Chocolate" on brows


EYES:

Jemma Kidd Cosmetics 'VIP' #07 on lid
DEX New York 'Riverside Purple Sky' (wet on top lash line)
Eve Pearl Eye Pencil 'Black' on water line
DEX New York 'Riverside Purple Sky' on lower lash line (dry)
Bitchslap Cosmetics 60 e/s Palette Yellow 'White' e/s from the crease up to brow bone 
Miss Adoro Lashes #74


LIPS: 

Mehron Lip Liner 'Tangerine'
Cover Girl Lip Stain #430
Mehron Creme Blush 'Tech-Orange'
O.C.C Lip Tar 'Beta' 
Cover Girl Lip Gloss #880 

No comments:

Post a Comment